It's got to go!

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Maximus

It's got to go!

Post by Maximus »

Yam-1.jpg
75 Yamaha 125 Enduro
I bought this exactly a year ago, thinking it would be a nice rebuild project in my spare time. Problem is that I don't have any spare time. If I do, I'm riding. I told myself if I hadn't made any progress on this in a year I would get rid of it. Here it is a year later. I've pulled the battery out, taken the carburetor off and cleaned and got it to turn over but that's as far as I've gotten. It needs work.

I don't see myself with any additional spare time in the coming months so it's going to continue to sit. I need to get it out of my basement workshop so I can reclaim some space.

So here is the deal. You pick up, you can have it. Free.

I live in Frederick around the Hood College area.
Let me know if you are interested.
- Max
CapoGreg

Re: It's got to go!

Post by CapoGreg »

Maximus wrote:
Yam-1.jpg
75 Yamaha 125 Enduro
I bought this exactly a year ago, thinking it would be a nice rebuild project in my spare time. Problem is that I don't have any spare time. If I do, I'm riding. I told myself if I hadn't made any progress on this in a year I would get rid of it. Here it is a year later. I've pulled the battery out, taken the carburetor off and cleaned and got it to turn over but that's as far as I've gotten. It needs work.

I don't see myself with any additional spare time in the coming months so it's going to continue to sit. I need to get it out of my basement workshop so I can reclaim some space.

So here is the deal. You pick up, you can have it. Free.

I live in Frederick around the Hood College area.
Let me know if you are interested.
- Max
Title?
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

yes, have the title.
XRAnimal
DAMN Expert

Post by XRAnimal »

OMG... One of the early "monoshocks". That will never catch on :poser:
XRAnimal
2003 XR400R (plated)
2012 Super Tenere
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

I had a '73 DT125, which was my first "real" motorcycle. Brings back memories.
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

If nobody else has dibs yet, I'll take it. When are you available? I'm in Belcamp, about 20 miles NE of Baltimore, which puts me about 2 hours away depending on traffic.
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

CapoGreg wrote:If nobody else has dibs yet, I'll take it. When are you available? I'm in Belcamp, about 20 miles NE of Baltimore, which puts me about 2 hours away depending on traffic.
You've call first dibs. I'm going out of town on business and back on Thursday. I'll be around Friday - Sunday.
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

I work through Saturday, so Sunday will do. I'll contact you after Thursday to set it up.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Can I get sloppy seconds?? :lol2:

If Capo backs out, give me a holler :thumbup:
Bruce
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote:Can I get sloppy seconds?? :lol2:

If Capo backs out, give me a holler :thumbup:
like you have time for anything except studying? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris