TyMarp's Aprilia SXV for sale

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
el-mar

Re: TyMarp's Aprilia SXV for sale

Post by el-mar »

I'm sorry to hear that. Its sometimes amazing how bad small stupid things can turn out.
hope your leg heals fast.
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

Thanks guys for your support. I'm just impatiently waiting for time to pass and this leg to heal up. About time it starts to warm up, I should be ready to get back on the bike. Come on spring. :roost:
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Make sure you heel up before the DAMN reunion ride so you can come out and hang with us. :cheers: :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Daves08excr wrote:Make sure you heel up before the DAMN reunion ride so you can come out and hang with us. :cheers: :thumbup:
and if not, come hang anyway!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

I was there last year, early. I came in on the Versys. There were only four or five guys there. Rob was the only one I knew. I may not be riding but I will come by for a while.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

The Aprilia 450 is a V-twin and is a wonderful bike. My son James had one to use at Barton several years ago. He did very well on it.
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/ ... prilia.flv
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

Thanks for the link Jim. It makes me think about when "I thought" I was that fast. That was before the broken shoulder, broken wrist, the stroke, and now this bumb leg, and of course being over 50.

I think its time to go back to minis, or just become a spectator.
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

Dr. has me off work for another 4 - 6 weeks. I'm getting hungry. Price is negotiable. Versys and DRZ are for sale also.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

TyMarp wrote:Dr. has me off work for another 4 - 6 weeks. I'm getting hungry. Price is negotiable. Versys and DRZ are for sale also.
Whats The info on the DRZ?
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

05 DRZ SM. Black w/ black OEM 17" rims. Currently has Cheng Chin C755 knobbies, brand new. Yosh RS2 exhaust. Edge tail light. RMZ 450 bar clamps. Renthal Fat Bars. Moose stailess footpegs. Satinless brake lines. Anodized red axle blocks. Thumper Talk case savers. Air box mod. James Dean Jet kit. Braking wave rotors. Removed KTM headlight. More small stuff. Still have all the original parts. 16,392.5 miles. Extra oil filters and washers. This has been my baby. It has been kept in the best possible condition. The way it sits now, $3,700. I can take things off and replace with stock parts for a lower price.