Jersey Pine Barrons

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
401dan
DAMN Expert

Re: Jersey Pine Barrons

Post by 401dan »

I may be up for this :loveit: the sjer ride was great :thumbup: :thumbup: i spoke with sally dog but :shrug: he just talked about the pine barron 300 coming up i tried to get a invite back to the bbb gun club :peep: ride from last month was exellent. let us know what turns up. :gdog: :hi5:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

I'm interested - can't commit yet
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

jxs2151 wrote:I wanted to rekindle interest in this trip.

I checked my calendar and found an opening around September 4th, 5th and 6th.

I had in mind a 2.5 day trip, leaving from the DC/Baltimore area on Friday early afternoon and arriving at Hammontown, NJ Friday evening, staying at the Ramada. A day of riding Saturday and possibly camping in the Pines that night, then another morning of riding Sunday.

i'm free that weekend. primitive camping at hawkin bridge $1 a night
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

401dan wrote:i spoke with sally dog but :shrug: he just talked about the pine barron 300 coming up i tried to get a invite back to the bbb gun club :peep: ride from last month was exellent. let us know what turns up. :gdog: :hi5:

you dont have to guess what i'm thinking so dont expect me to guess what your thinking :dirtdog: lets ride. put your trip together for that weekend. :ride: i'm in
OCCR
DAMN

jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Post by jxs2151 »

sallydog wrote:
jxs2151 wrote:I wanted to rekindle interest in this trip.

I checked my calendar and found an opening around September 4th, 5th and 6th.

I had in mind a 2.5 day trip, leaving from the DC/Baltimore area on Friday early afternoon and arriving at Hammontown, NJ Friday evening, staying at the Ramada. A day of riding Saturday and possibly camping in the Pines that night, then another morning of riding Sunday.

i'm free that weekend. primitive camping at hawkin bridge $1 a night
Thanks for the heads-up on the primitive spot.

How many here are going to go native with us (the riders, the mosquitoes and the Pineys) ?
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Im in.... My life has radically changed as I am now an parent to a 1 month old (June 5th), it's been a life altering experience - but an awesome one...

Any way, the MRS has been great .. Thanks to her, I now have a bigger clarke tank for the XR - that came with a petcock and fuel cap (she's a keeper) from off of adv.... So I mounted it this weekend and it's perfect (for serious off road - I need to rig some extra mounts - just to be safe - normal for the clarke tank)..

I don't work on Fridays, so this works for my schedule - leave early Fri - or even leaving thrus night.. If this is a definate, I will clear it with the MRS.....
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

whats up you DAMN guys? we gonna do this or what... my calender fills fast. :whoop:
OCCR
DAMN

jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Post by jxs2151 »

sallydog wrote:whats up you DAMN guys? we gonna do this or what... my calender fills fast. :whoop:
This trip is a go. I am on vacation this week (in the Smokies, riding the Dragon)

but when I return I will get on with the planning.

I am counting on a GPS file from SallyDog and will make calls about the hotel, determine meeting places, camping, etc.

Please post here if you are interested in going.

Jeff
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

I just got back from deals gap. I'm interested in a PB ride too.
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
AccidentalWheelie

Post by AccidentalWheelie »

what kind of mileage are we looking at i have a xr650l with the stock peanut tank and jetted up lol maybe 100 miles on a tank :shrug: ...and no experience on dual sport rides ...i was just gonna bring a hammock and a cooler :screwy: u guys think a rookie could make it through jersey ...not a rookie camper just in the dual sport aspect...plus i dont really know anyone :boohoo: