Weastern, MD Camp & Ride Dates 9/28-9/30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Re: Weastern, MD Camp & Ride Dates 9/28-9/30

Post by stretchride »

Kyler wrote:Jim, as always; THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
+1! Thanks again Jim, I had a great time Saturday. I struggled a little in the morning with my bike (and my skills :frustrated: ), but definitely got better by afternoon following Sam around!

cool wind turbines way back on the ridge

beautiful day and property
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

Three generations of the R. familia hosted us, Thanks a $$$million!!!

Skinny-J wrote:
Joker, you look good on that 2 stroke....

Max, hope the foot is better, glad to see you got to ride some more.

Dave, thanks for letting me follow you around on Saturday. I had a blast trying to keep you in sight; although my 2 stroke smoke buzz is finally wearing off.

Jim, as always; THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Looking forward to seeing eveyone next time....

Jay
Jay, you represented team blue quite well. Team Green was there too:

That thing was the real deal! So much for the "pristine grass" in front of the building site...

My daughter ended up having a great time, especially the bear-sighting-part.

Sorry that Gail and Bandit couldn't make it, though.

I'm wading thru my helmet cam stuff to see if there is anything worth showing. for some reason i'm having trouble staying in y'all's roost zone. :roost:
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

This gets better every event. The few little distractions I had couldn't even begin to dampen my weekend. I too enjoyed our whole host family, the Ratino clan, three generations and brother Steve. I personally missed Jack also. Great big thanks to Jim for inviting us again. I enjoyed talking politics and medicine with Grandfather/dad Ratino (I might have to develop a taste for beer). Steve's headlight kept getting bigger in my mirror on the DS ride. Next time we'll let him lead and see if we can keep up. And James either entertains or supplys the entertainment every time. Note: Max needs some professional help.

Sure did miss Gail and lapdog Bandit. Thanks Sam for the lap on the silliest bike that allowed me to go so silly fast. I want one.

I REALLY enjoyed seeing friends and meeting more new ones again. I missed harassing my favorate comicbook hero (Space Ghost) on the trail, although we did plenty of that around the campfire. :amazon: What a truley good group of moto guys and family! I can't wait to see you all again. :loveit:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

"TyMarp" said:
Sure did miss Gail and lapdog Bandit. Thanks Sam for the lap on the silliest bike that allowed me to go so silly fast. I want one.

The "sillist" bike was my 300cc FrankenBeta trails/tail bike (w Scotts stabilizer, 16" rear wheel, knobbies, seat, aux tank, etc.)
Tim was absolutely FLYING through the tight stuff on that thing! :loveit:

Gail and Bandit were very sorry not to be there BUT Gail was VERY touched by the GREAT get well card that Jim got and had everyone sign for her. She is showing it to EVERYONE :thumbup:

Hopefully all 3 of us will be there in 2013! and a BIG THANKS to Jim and his dad (who I had the pleasure of meeting) for the SUPER HOSPITALITY!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

Yall are welcome. This is a DAMN good group even if I feel like I am the youngest by ten years and still not the fastest :whoop:
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

Joker wrote:Yall are welcome. This is a DAMN good group even if I feel like I am the youngest by ten years and still not the fastest :whoop:
James, here is a link to a TAT trip coming up.http://DAMNriders.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2081
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

Joker wrote:Yall are welcome. This is a DAMN good group even if I feel like I am the youngest by ten years and still not the fastest :whoop:

"Nick, quit drinking so much Mt. Dew............................and stop wearing skinny jeans" :poser:
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

Space Ghost wrote:
James, here is a link to a TAT trip coming up.http://DAMNriders.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2081

Thanks max, I saw that and i saw a trip on adv rider of a guy fresh outta college who was dumb enough to do it alone on a xr650. Great read, so many problems could have have been avoided if the "bro" brought a "bro" to shred with.http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthre ... sse&page=2
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

Joker wrote:
Space Ghost wrote:

Thanks max, I saw that and i saw a trip on adv rider of a guy fresh outta college who was dumb enough to do it alone on a xr650. Great read, so many problems could have have been avoided if the "bro" brought a "bro" to shred with.http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthre ... sse&page=2
Yeah..BRO....know what you mean BRO.
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE
phoo
Benevolent Dictator

Post by phoo »

I hate when stuff totally harshes your morning mellow.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200