I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Pine Barren 300 4/16-17/2011

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Re: Pine Barren 300 4/16-17/2011

Post by sallydog » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:11 pm

phoo wrote:sallydog, since you seem to be a voice of knowledge if not authority, is there a hard minimum of displacement? Should I add "supermotard/dualsport" to the description of my bike so they don't think I'm going to show up with a dirt bike?

Mentioning a campground that is "12 dirt miles from the event" made the event that much more attractive. :brows:

Thanks,

~Patrick

i didnt say "campground", i said "camping".... actually primative camping where they have outhouses and a well....

is that a wasp? at hawkin bridge?

OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:15 pm

phoo wrote:sallydog, since you seem to be a voice of knowledge if not authority, is there a hard minimum of displacement? Should I add "supermotard/dualsport" to the description of my bike so they don't think I'm going to show up with a dirt bike?

Mentioning a campground that is "12 dirt miles from the event" made the event that much more attractive. :brows:

Thanks,

~Patrick
Its perfectly ok to show up with a street legal dirtbike. They are trying to keep people from showing up with their harescramble bike and just slapping a tag on it.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:58 am

It was a good time. However I'm jonesing hard to ride the wasp. :roost:

If they'd allow the Wasp one day then I'd be open to going. :thumbup:

Otherwise I'm thinking hard about going to Rocket Raceway, doing performance testing on the new motor and structural testing of the frame repairs :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

thisguy

Post by thisguy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 am

This a great event and good first organized sand ride. It is very well put together and the trails are outstanding. That weekend is the start of my families vaction in the Outer Banks, so I told them I would meet them down there on Sunday.

the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Anyone trailering up for this? I need to get away for a weekend...