Michaux Dualsport - Sunday August 8, 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Re: Michaux Dualsport - Sunday August 8, 2010

Post by biffer99 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Got my info today too....looks like the options should be doable by everyone! I know Grady and some others are in...Ken, skeird, jr, etc...you HAVE TO be in on the options this time! I know you missed out on the Durty Dabbers options (aka. flew right by them)....make up for it now (read: keep me company). :boohoo:

Plus, it looks like at breakfast, the option is a match trial (match your own time per lap) and you win a new set of tires. Skierd...after 777 you may be looking for tires, HAHA. I know, they aren't trials, but heck...they are free.
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com

Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 pm

biffer99 wrote:Got my info today too....looks like the options should be doable by everyone! I know Grady and some others are in...Ken, skeird, jr, etc...you HAVE TO be in on the options this time! I know you missed out on the Durty Dabbers options (aka. flew right by them)....make up for it now (read: keep me company). :boohoo:

Plus, it looks like at breakfast, the option is a match trial (match your own time per lap) and you win a new set of tires. Skierd...after 777 you may be looking for tires, HAHA. I know, they aren't trials, but heck...they are free.
I`m with ya :thumbup:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:39 pm

biffer99 wrote:Got my info today too....looks like the options should be doable by everyone! I know Grady and some others are in...Ken, skeird, jr, etc...you HAVE TO be in on the options this time! I know you missed out on the Durty Dabbers options (aka. flew right by them)....make up for it now (read: keep me company). :boohoo:

I'm in for the options, but I'll be riding at an easy (slower) pace for this ride. In the past I always thought to myself that if I wrecked and injured myself and couldn't work for a few months, it would suck but I could get by financially. Now that I've had to experience that, I got by, but it will be a while before I feel that financially confident again. Need to be a little more cautious now. :whoop: Thinking responsibly makes me feel old :fitz:

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:32 am

I love Options! This looks to be pretty good mix. Looking forward to this big time!
Lots of cool bikes---

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:17 pm

got my packet too... :thumbup:

and there went my fast weight loss plan... :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm

What time are you guys who are heading up Saturday planning on arriving?
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 am

Is it time yet?

DAMN but this week will go by slow... :dry:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 am

trialsrider wrote:What time are you guys who are heading up Saturday planning on arriving?
It is only about 1 1/2 hours from my luxurious estate. I plan on getting there around 7ish or so. I have to stock up on some Yuengling B&T first so might be a skosh late :cheers:
Ken

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Wasp Wrangling Anyone?

Post by Rut Row » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 am

Any interest in a little Wasp riding Saturday evening? :brows:

I can drag it along if anyone has an inclination to passenger. :roost:
Ken

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Wasp Wrangling Anyone?

Post by Laoch » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Kyler wrote:Any interest in a little Wasp riding Saturday evening? :brows:

I can drag it along if anyone has an inclination to passenger. :roost:
Show up earlier and it's a deal. :thumbup:

I need to check that thread, I thought that thing was dead :shrug:
Bruce