I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Michaux Dualsport - Sunday August 8, 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Michaux Dualsport - Sunday August 8, 2010

Post by Laoch » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Grady wrote:Thats where we started last year, although people camped in both lots.
The bigger front lot has a newer layer of what looks like crushed black top. Or maybe it was the heat melting the rock :lol2: I just thought it was a crappy surface for camping.
Last edited by Laoch on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 pm

we are camping sat night hope to see more DAMN riders this time. :brows: did i mention i blew out left knee completely in GA. NO ACL in either knee and left knee has both inner and outer ligaments broke now. :wallbash: wearing brace all the time :foul: going to try some riding this weekend and see how it feels. :screwy: probably wont do any b options this year may have to take it easy :dry: dont want to loose the leg completly but i love this ride. surgery is in the future for sure sucks :bull:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Do to my f#$%&@g company scheduled training I am not going to be able to make it this year :wallbash: :foul: :censored: . You might say I am a little pissed. Before I cancel, is there anyone on here that wants to go but didn't sign up in time? The deadline for cancellation is Monday so shoot me a pm if you want my spot.

And, again f$%k - f&*k - F%#K!!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Dibs :thumbup: Long story, but I'm currently on the waiting list due to my usual procrastination :wallbash:

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 am

PM'd ya.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

pmullen
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by pmullen » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 am

401dan wrote:we are camping sat night hope to see more DAMN riders this time. :brows: did i mention i blew out left knee completely in GA. NO ACL in either knee and left knee has both inner and outer ligaments broke now. :wallbash: wearing brace all the time :foul: going to try some riding this weekend and see how it feels. :screwy: probably wont do any b options this year may have to take it easy :dry: dont want to loose the leg completly but i love this ride. surgery is in the future for sure sucks :bull:
Bionic knees are in your future!

I'm planning on coming up Sat PM and camping. May do a Biffer/Bucho and throw a tarp over the truck bed.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Wingfixer wrote:Do to my f#$%&@g company scheduled training I am not going to be able to make it this year :wallbash: :foul: :censored: . You might say I am a little pissed. Before I cancel, is there anyone on here that wants to go but didn't sign up in time? The deadline for cancellation is Monday so shoot me a pm if you want my spot.

Say it ain`t so!!! :censored:!!!
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX

Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 pm

It looks like my bro and i will be up sunday morning. I`m going to try and talk him into maybe camping?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm

jr-n-the mule wrote: Say it ain`t so!!! :censored:!!!
Yup, it sucks but it is true. I will just have to suffer more sleepless nights wondering what you are doing, who you are seeing, etc, until we can ride together again. :harhar:

:peep:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

pmullen
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by pmullen » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 am

Wingfixer wrote:Do to my f#$%&@g company scheduled training I am not going to be able to make it this year :wallbash: :foul: :censored: . You might say I am a little pissed. Before I cancel, is there anyone on here that wants to go but didn't sign up in time? The deadline for cancellation is Monday so shoot me a pm if you want my spot.

not a bad excuse, not bad at all. Not original tho. :thumbup:

Couldn't stand the though of being passed again by a geezer, eh? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris