Michaux Dualsport - Sunday August 8, 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Michaux Dualsport - Sunday August 8, 2010

Post by Laoch »

Grady wrote:Thats where we started last year, although people camped in both lots.
The bigger front lot has a newer layer of what looks like crushed black top. Or maybe it was the heat melting the rock :lol2: I just thought it was a crappy surface for camping.
Last edited by Laoch on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

we are camping sat night hope to see more DAMN riders this time. :brows: did i mention i blew out left knee completely in GA. NO ACL in either knee and left knee has both inner and outer ligaments broke now. :wallbash: wearing brace all the time :foul: going to try some riding this weekend and see how it feels. :screwy: probably wont do any b options this year may have to take it easy :dry: dont want to loose the leg completly but i love this ride. surgery is in the future for sure sucks :bull:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Do to my f#$%&@g company scheduled training I am not going to be able to make it this year :wallbash: :foul: :censored: . You might say I am a little pissed. Before I cancel, is there anyone on here that wants to go but didn't sign up in time? The deadline for cancellation is Monday so shoot me a pm if you want my spot.

And, again f$%k - f&*k - F%#K!!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Dibs :thumbup: Long story, but I'm currently on the waiting list due to my usual procrastination :wallbash:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

PM'd ya.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

401dan wrote:we are camping sat night hope to see more DAMN riders this time. :brows: did i mention i blew out left knee completely in GA. NO ACL in either knee and left knee has both inner and outer ligaments broke now. :wallbash: wearing brace all the time :foul: going to try some riding this weekend and see how it feels. :screwy: probably wont do any b options this year may have to take it easy :dry: dont want to loose the leg completly but i love this ride. surgery is in the future for sure sucks :bull:
Bionic knees are in your future!

I'm planning on coming up Sat PM and camping. May do a Biffer/Bucho and throw a tarp over the truck bed.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Wingfixer wrote:Do to my f#$%&@g company scheduled training I am not going to be able to make it this year :wallbash: :foul: :censored: . You might say I am a little pissed. Before I cancel, is there anyone on here that wants to go but didn't sign up in time? The deadline for cancellation is Monday so shoot me a pm if you want my spot.

Say it ain`t so!!! :censored:!!!
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

It looks like my bro and i will be up sunday morning. I`m going to try and talk him into maybe camping?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

jr-n-the mule wrote: Say it ain`t so!!! :censored:!!!
Yup, it sucks but it is true. I will just have to suffer more sleepless nights wondering what you are doing, who you are seeing, etc, until we can ride together again. :harhar:

:peep:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Do to my f#$%&@g company scheduled training I am not going to be able to make it this year :wallbash: :foul: :censored: . You might say I am a little pissed. Before I cancel, is there anyone on here that wants to go but didn't sign up in time? The deadline for cancellation is Monday so shoot me a pm if you want my spot.

not a bad excuse, not bad at all. Not original tho. :thumbup:

Couldn't stand the though of being passed again by a geezer, eh? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris