Dell Network Printers and a All in One Fax Fax/Scan/Printer

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
illenium
DAMN Wanabe

Dell Network Printers and a All in One Fax Fax/Scan/Printer

Post by illenium »

Got some machines we used in the office, the dell printers are pretty good, they are rated
at 200.000 pages per month (see ya trees..) mainly for businesses they all have internal
network cards and usb. Two Dell Model 5210N. Have toner inside, but i dont know how much live
they have left, these huge printers use huge toners, they can be expensive for private use
so if you're looking for a home printer for 2-3 pages a month this is NOT the one for you Image

Will let them go for 80 USD DAMN nice price each, one is two years old (400k pages printed) the other one year (250k
pages printed), we paid some 700 $ each when we bought them (but we bought them with maitenance).

Not the prettiest design but they print fast :whoop:

The other unit i have here is an Imagistics 2500 Fax/Copier/Scanner/ScanToEmail/Telefon with Network
and USB connectivity, its from 2006 but works fine didnt get used as much, also toner in it, same thing
as for the printer, i dont recommend for the occasional user but an office. Take 75 USD for this thing :)

If you have any need let me know so i can get some space for more bike parts :rickey:

You can also strip my fazer frame down to bare metall for a printer :hi5:
illenium
DAMN Wanabe

Re: Dell Network Printers and a All in One Fax Fax/Scan/Prin

Post by illenium »

oh..before i forget, see the HP monitor in the back? Take it for free...17 inch works fine just not a flat but fat screen