I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

down for the count...

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: down for the count...

Post by Laoch »

skierd wrote:The one at Twigg just popped up on eBay actually. :dry:

dirtygrunt, yeah Hanover, PA. If you wouldn't mind checking, that would be helpful. I won't be able to go out and shop until next friday.

09 WR250 $6k plus setup, taxes.

08 CRF230L-new bike- $3500 plus setup, taxes.
Bruce
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

Cool, thanks for checking. The one at Twigg and two others are advertised at less but I'll keep that one in mind too.
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

I saw http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/1544660348.html I don't know it you saw it.
it's motarded but virtually new.
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

mdubya wrote:
Fredericktown are good people. You should be able to get a killer deal right now.
They are and I did. Made it out to Fredericktown Yamaha and purchased a '08 WR250R from them tonight. From my experience tonight they really are a great group of guys. It was really nice to not get the car salesman type run around and it was fun shooting the shit with the owner. Got a good price on it too. Picking it up as soon as I can get a ride out to Fredneck. :rayof:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

skierd wrote:They are and I did. Made it out to Fredericktown Yamaha and purchased a '08 WR250R from them tonight. From my experience tonight they really are a great group of guys. It was really nice to not get the car salesman type run around and it was fun shooting the shit with the owner. Got a good price on it too. Picking it up as soon as I can get a ride out to Fredneck. :rayof:
:loveit: :whoop: :roost: :ride:

and it isn't too late to get your Sandblast registration in... :angel:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

skierd wrote:
mdubya wrote:
Fredericktown are good people. You should be able to get a killer deal right now.
They are and I did. Made it out to Fredericktown Yamaha and purchased a '08 WR250R from them tonight. From my experience tonight they really are a great group of guys. It was really nice to not get the car salesman type run around and it was fun shooting the shit with the owner. Got a good price on it too. Picking it up as soon as I can get a ride out to Fredneck. :rayof:
That is great news! Who did you deal with at Fredericktown?
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Good glad Fredericktown got your business.
Did you get to meet supermoto star Jason Conlon?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Damifudo

Post by Damifudo »

I have a pickup and a one person bike rack that mounts on a hitch if you need a ride out to pick up your new bike let me know? Or if you need to borrow the hitch mount? I live in cockeysvlle which is not too far from you. Sorry to hear about your accident I realy enjoyed reading your ride report this summer. I have to take my son back to University of Maryland this weekend but I can probably fit in a trip to Fredrick if you need a ride. I love picking up new toys even if they are not my own. LOL

Glad to hear your ok from that accident it could have been much worse than a lost bike. My email is Bryantg@calvertinc.com if you need to get ahold of me.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Bucho wrote:Good glad Fredericktown got your business.
Did you get to meet supermoto star Jason Conlon?

JCon on a ... um ... Honda ...

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

I dealt with Joe at F-town.

And, its settled. Progressive now has my keys and title, and I have a healthy check. Bringing the new girl home this afternoon. :loveit: