I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Life sucks...maybe?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Life sucks...maybe?

Post by mullethead774 »

O.k. ladies. I had a DAMN good day & I just gotta brag a bit.

After watchhing the forecast last night & this mornimg I had a dismall outlook for the next few days... or maybe weeks. Long , drawn out thought, at least a minute or two, determined my course for the day. Ride now or possibly lose any hope of decent riding for the near future. So out the door I go. Dressed like a well prepared snowmobile rider. A quick, but cautiuos, run through the early morning Pennsyltucky back roads, nothing dirt mind you, but nothing main line, a quick drop into Maryland & over through WV, don't ask for any kind of route because I wasn't paying attention or keeping track. I just wanted to ride. I was actually back in Somerset, Pa by 1 p.m. A quick beer a some cheese sticks, gotta keep that cholesterol in check you know, :freakey: & I was, I thought, headed back home. WRONG. A quick stop to see an old friend & I end up on top of the mountain. I really didn't want to take the chance on ice up here but, what the hell. A 20 minute trip down Tunnel Dr. & low & behold a troop of 4x4's. Boy were they surprised to see me. A little small talk & I show them a little bit of stuff they're not familiar with. Maryland tags on every single one of them. All the sudden, the mason jars come out. Sweet water? A slight taste so as not to offend my new found friends & back off the mountain towards home I go. Pull in the garage, 7 p.m. & couldn't help but looking at the odometer, 142.5 miles. Yeah, winter sucks. But it could be a lot worse. Thank the Lord for a beautiful day & a little advanced notice to take advantage of it.
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Life sucks...maybe?

Post by Boom Boom »

Screw you.....I spent all day freezing my ass off bouncing over rocks on a dozer :salute:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mullethead774 »

Come on over here to this side of the mountain. We have plenty of cheese to go with that whine , Sir. :poser:
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I just put a new carb in the DR so I took it for a spin today.
But I was out for less then an hour. I should have taken the hippo hands off the kawasaki and tried them on the DR, hands were freezing.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
XRAnimal
DAMN Expert

Post by XRAnimal »

Nice ride Mr. Mullet

Unable to resist, I rode my new NT700V to work in 25 degrees and I liked it :lol2:
XRAnimal
2003 XR400R (plated)
2012 Super Tenere
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

Boom Boom wrote:Screw you.....I spent all day freezing my ass off bouncing over rocks on a dozer :salute:
Post a profile picture so that we can verify...

And does that mean that I need to get a booster seat for the truck so that you can see out on our next road trip? :loveit: :loveit:
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I just put a new carb in the DR so I took it for a spin today.
But I was out for less then an hour. I should have taken the hippo hands off the kawasaki and tried them on the DR, hands were freezing.
did you get rid of the hesitation at WOT?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mullethead774 »

Kyler wrote:
Bucho wrote:I just put a new carb in the DR so I took it for a spin today.
did you get rid of the hesitation at WOT?
Doesn't that usually require removal of something between the ears?
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mullethead774 »

OldmanX wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Screw you.....I spent all day freezing my ass off bouncing over rocks on a dozer :salute:
Post a profile picture so that we can verify...

And does that mean that I need to get a booster seat for the truck so that you can see out on our next road trip? :loveit: :loveit:
Please...X...the fewer pictures of Boom Boom out there the better. :nono: Unless of course you need them for pest control or punishing a youthful offender. :harhar:
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

You two girls doing a fine job of ganging up on me this morning :dirtdog: .
Just waiting on the phone to ring to be informed where I have to go plow this white crap at.......................I hate winter :wallbash:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr