I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN reunion 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: DAMN reunion 2010

Post by Skinny-J »

chriskoz wrote:Image

Unfortunately I'v had to miss a lot of riding this year due to mechanical/ family/ yada, yada.... issues. I went kayaking Sat, which was great, but I have a question. Why did these two spend more time in the water than me and what the heck were they doing?
I am actually standing on Ken's shoulders; that's how DAMN deep it was; looking for vehicle that had left its license plate on the side of the river, I know it had to be down there some where....
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

401dan wrote:thanks to everyone who helped out on the ride and those who dared to do the illegal rides with me :peep: made for some great pics over tunnel and power hill :gdog: . 3rd river crossing did me in after full submerge found out the intake had come loose from carb sand and mud all through the engine no compession , broke rings tore down this morning not good needs top end and probably bearrings in bottom anyone need about a shot glass of sand for keepsake. :shrug: dawn has fantastic videos of river crossings and lots of pictures :lurker: will post soon. just bummmmmed about my bike major loss. :frustrated: and my atv is in shop with 3500 $ in damage :wallbash: may be a while before i can ride well at least i have my race bike for dirt. :roost: but was fun before the crossings live and learn. thanks jay and ken for great ride and over all good DAMN fun signed GOLDEN SNORKEL TROPHY #2 winner :hitsthefan:
Dan,

Real sorry to hear your bike is toast, that just sucks. It is all fun and games until a doctor is needed for you or the bike!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote:
chriskoz wrote:Image

Unfortunately I'v had to miss a lot of riding this year due to mechanical/ family/ yada, yada.... issues. I went kayaking Sat, which was great, but I have a question. Why did these two spend more time in the water than me and what the heck were they doing?
I am actually standing on Ken's shoulders; that's how DAMN deep it was; looking for vehicle that had left its license plate on the side of the river, I know it had to be down there some where....
:gdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
dirtygirl
DAMN n00b

Post by dirtygirl »

Great weekend. Not sure if I ever want the tent experience again!

DAMN glad to have left the campsite with no injuries (except those sustained by my bike from my cousin :deal: )

I must say . . . you all are some of the DAMN nicest people I have ever met!

Take care and hope to see you all again BEFORE next year. :cheers:

DirtyGirl
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

dirtygirl wrote:Great weekend. Not sure if I ever want the tent experience again!
I am not sure how I should take this. :target:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

my niece didnt have as much fun as she wanted but i had another great weekend...

OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:
dirtygirl wrote:Great weekend. Not sure if I ever want the tent experience again!
I am not sure how I should take this. :target:
:jack: :jack: :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
dirtygirl
DAMN n00b

Post by dirtygirl »

You should take this as I hate being attacked by bugs in my sleep, being rained on, and the dog barking randomly in the middle of the night and scaring the crap out of me. :beathorse:
sallydog
DAMN Expert

little nap on the ride home

Post by sallydog »

OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: little nap on the ride home

Post by mdubya »

sallydog wrote:Image
Maybe that little blue sign should be on the back of the next batch of DAMN jerseys. :deal:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC