I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shade Mtn or similar this weekend?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Shade Mtn or similar this weekend?

Post by Rut Row »

OldmanX wrote:Hey Ken, here's what might happen if anyone decides they're going to take you up on the $20 offer and we catch wind of it. We're going to gang up on that individual and beat him down first. Then you'll have to ride Shade with us. :loveit: Thanks to Boom Boom for volunteering to be the symbolic beatee... :thumbup:

:jack:

:hi5:

:fitz:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

And I just realized that I failed to acknowledge the Mullet with the mallet!!! :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Shade Mountain sounds like a great place to ride. It is a serious haul for me. But I am up for anything once. When is the next reasonable weather forecasted?

:roost:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:When is the next reasonable weather forecasted?
uhhh... April? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

Kyler wrote:
mdubya wrote:When is the next reasonable weather forecasted?
uhhh... April? :harhar:
Oh, it'll be sooner than that. Mid-30's would work. Studded tires...arghh arghh :rickey:
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mullethead774 »

Wow, sure took ya long enough to get that picture up there. :dirtdog: But thanks for the honorable mention there. I think.
I don't know how much luck you'd have up there with studs. Probably leave a lot of scratch marks on the ol' rocks though. If my riding were anything like last time there'd be a lot of "Mullet down" echoing through the trees again. In other words, I'm game.
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

mullethead774 wrote:Wow, sure took ya long enough to get that picture up there. :dirtdog: But thanks for the honorable mention there. I think.
I don't know how much luck you'd have up there with studs. Probably leave a lot of scratch marks on the ol' rocks though. If my riding were anything like last time there'd be a lot of "Mullet down" echoing through the trees again. In other words, I'm game.
I was waiting for you to remind me how to post it... :brows:
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mullethead774 »

Yeah...right. Me? Technofarkle? Good one. Pobably turn out like those mouse traps you sold me. :poser:
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

mullethead774 wrote:Yeah...right. Me? Technofarkle? Good one. Pobably turn out like those mouse traps you sold me. :poser:

Photos of this? :lurker:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

mdubya wrote:
mullethead774 wrote:Yeah...right. Me? Technofarkle? Good one. Pobably turn out like those mouse traps you sold me. :poser:

Photos of this? :lurker:
Photos... I'd have to take, and then post'em for the Mullet. They were the sticky traps. And now it's my fault that he stuck his elbow in one and then rode his KLR around for an afternoon with it stuck there. I'd have liked to have been in the Dr's office when you walked in with a trap stuck to your arm... :screwy:
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale