I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

JT's Fall Open House - Oct 10th

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

JT's Fall Open House - Oct 10th

Post by Rut Row »

JT's Motorsports is having an open house Oct 10th. Free food, etc.

His site says he's got a 40% off sale on tires - I'll have to swing by and see if there are some knobbies worth snagging.

If you go, be sure to tell Jim Palmer or any of the staff you are a DAMN Rider. I'm trying to get him to sponsor the DAMN website and give us a discount.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: JT's Fall Open House - Oct 10th

Post by Wingfixer »

I will try to make it. What time are you thinking you will be there. I need some new street rubber for the DRZ.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:I will try to make it. What time are you thinking you will be there. I need some new street rubber for the DRZ.
I'm flexible - he hasn't posted hours yet - what works for you?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Mid morning, lunchish (free food), Kathy might want to come along and she has to be back in BMore by mid-afternoon.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Mid morning, lunchish (free food), Kathy might want to come along and she has to be back in BMore by mid-afternoon.
How about 10:30 or 11?
Ken
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Sounds like a plan, I will call you in the am when we are rolling out.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'll be up in NH this weekend for a wedding.
Probably a good thing. I don't need to see the sweeet KTM 690smc they have sitting on the floor, or a left over 250XC...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I'll be up in NH this weekend for a wedding.
Probably a good thing. I don't need to see the sweeet KTM 690smc they have sitting on the floor, or a left over 250XC...
I stopped in there yesterday on my way home from work - that has Bucho written all over it! :thumbup:

WF - are you riding over? Wanna do a lunch ride after that?
Ken
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I might, depends on the weather and if Kathy is up to it. She is still getting used to the idea of being on the back of a bike. If I do I will be on the C14 and sure, a lunch ride sounds like a killer ideaer.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:I might, depends on the weather and if Kathy is up to it. She is still getting used to the idea of being on the back of a bike. If I do I will be on the C14 and sure, a lunch ride sounds like a killer ideaer.
Sounds like a second Connie is on the must buy list!
Ken