new to the board, first timer

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
husky4
DAMN Wanabe

new to the board, first timer

Post by husky4 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:12 pm

42 year old ex harescrambler/gncc racer slowing down and having fun with the dualsport thing. current 450exc owner. I have been a long time husky rider, went over to the darkside recently. call Cumberland home but originally a PA transplant. looking forward to meeting members.

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: new to the board, first timer

Post by Rut Row » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:16 pm

husky4 wrote:42 year old ex harescrambler/gncc racer slowing down and having fun with the dualsport thing. current 450exc owner. I have been a long time husky rider, went over to the darkside recently. call Cumberland home but originally a PA transplant. looking forward to meeting members.
oh my gawd... :-o one more for the rat pack... and here I thought RRob, Mdubya and Bucho might slow down. :harhar:

Welcome home - we are glad you found your way! You'll fit right in and don't think for a minute the rat pack will let you slow down! :bandit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:56 am

husky4 wrote:42 year old ex harescrambler/gncc racer slowing down and having fun with the dualsport thing. current 450exc owner. I have been a long time husky rider, went over to the darkside recently. call Cumberland home but originally a PA transplant. looking forward to meeting members.
Welcome. I am in Deep Creek/Oakland. There are a couple of guys from SMJ in Westernport and Keyser, RRob is near Gore, VA/WV border. We supermoto in the WV mountains quite frequently.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:51 am

It was good to meet you on Friday. What was that place near Somerset, PA? Big Ridge? That place sounded perfect for a trail ride this summer. I'm interested in that LaVale route you were talking about. You need to invite us out for ride sometime soon. :brows:
Rob

XR650L