I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

American Supercamp, Harrington DE, Apr 23-24 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

American Supercamp, Harrington DE, Apr 23-24 2010

Post by Rut Row »

Update (11/4/2009): we have our 5! :loveit:
Update (10/11/09): Danny lowered the price to $600 on his website!

Confirmed reservations
  1. Kyler
  2. Biffer99
  3. the dude himself
  4. hondahawkrider
  5. Doshee
Definite Maybes
  1. Wingfixer
Pony up folks - we need 5 for the full $100 off!
---------------------
It appears that American Supercamp will be coming back to Harrington DE April 23-24 2010. (This is the non-racer camp dates which I recommend for most of us.)

I went last year (thread here) and had a great time. However there is so much to learn, I'm going back again next spring. I highly recommend it and there really is no minimum skill level required. In my class were two women who had less than a year's experience on a motorcycle and one had never been off-road.

Anyone else interested? We can get a group discount.

Type "DAMN Riders" in the bottom "Promotion and Group Discount" box on the sign up page for the group discount.

Cost includes lunches and all the Ibuprofen you can take!

Group size & cost per attendee
1 = $600
2 = $575
3 = $550
4 = $527
5 = $500

Who's in? Danny tells me he's already getting reservations!!!!!!!!

I think Code and Kath were interested. Bucho? Skierd? Great training for rally racing!!!!
---------------------
Updated 10/7/2009 - here's the official announcement
October 7, 2009
For Immediate Release:

FT. COLLINS, CO- American Supercamp announces Group Discounts.

Motorcycle technique school, American Supercamp, is now offering group discount rates to students for schools including Non-Racer, Racer, and Combined classes. “We have been working on this for a while, and with the economy being what it is we thought what better time to get to it than now!” According to Danny Walker, the school founder and principal. “We have so many great students wanting to return to camp and bring a relative or riding buddy the next time around. This is our way of saying thanks to those patrons while maybe adding a little more incentive for those that may just have been on the fence for a while.”

2 Riders: $25 off each registration.
3 Riders: $50 off each registration.
4 Riders: $75 off each registration.
5 Riders: $100 off each registration.

American Supercamp is a riding skills and balance improvement course using aggressive and innovative riding drills. The school is designed to force students to critically think about their actions and the effects on the handling of the motorcycle. American Supercamp focuses on improving your techniques of cornering for safety and speed; for street riding, roadrace, motocross, supermoto and flat-track. For more information visit http://www.americansupercamp.com

Complete schedule of upcoming schools can be found at http://www.americansupercamp.com/camps.shtml.

Thank you and hope to see you at a camp soon.

DANNY
Video of for what to expect

[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Re: American Supercamp, Harrington DE, Apr 23-24 2010

Post by code »

baby steps. :lol2: Ken would have me broke within seconds if I didn't have the wife standing beside me :dirtdog:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:baby steps. :lol2: Ken would have me broke within seconds if I didn't have the wife standing beside me :dirtdog:
:smoking:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

I'm down. I am looking at the signup form, however, and it says that the Yamaha Rewards Program box for the group discount is "not applicable at this time." Did you get the same or is it cause I'm on a mac?
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

biffer99 wrote:I'm down. I am looking at the signup form, however, and it says that the Yamaha Rewards Program box for the group discount is "not applicable at this time." Did you get the same or is it cause I'm on a mac?
you are 100% correct - enter "DAMN Riders" in that non-applicable box - this is straight from Danny hisself...

and when it gets closer, we can discuss car-pooling and hotel rooms.
Ken
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Post by jxs2151 »

Well that certainly looks like fun.

I grew up in Georgetown, DE about 15 miles away from Harrington so I may be able to help with local information, camping, good beer joints, local hotties, etc.
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Kyler wrote:
biffer99 wrote:I'm down. I am looking at the signup form, however, and it says that the Yamaha Rewards Program box for the group discount is "not applicable at this time." Did you get the same or is it cause I'm on a mac?
you are 100% correct - enter "DAMN Riders" in that non-applicable box - this is straight from Danny hisself...

and when it gets closer, we can discuss car-pooling and hotel rooms.
Done. Should be....entertaining.
Chris
'08 WR450F - plated

biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

jxs2151 wrote:Well that certainly looks like fun.

I grew up in Georgetown, DE about 15 miles away from Harrington so I may be able to help with local information, camping, good beer joints, local hotties, etc.

always nice to know somebody that knows somebody! :hi5:
Chris
'08 WR450F - plated

biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Email confirmation received.
Chris
'08 WR450F - plated

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

biffer99 wrote:Email confirmation received.
same here. I'm hoping we get two more!
Ken