I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

American Supercamp, Harrington DE, Apr 23-24 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: American Supercamp, Harrington DE, Apr 23-24 2010

Post by Rut Row »

Is it time yet!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
drewbird911

Post by drewbird911 »

Well I did it and signed up. I may or may not need to stay at the hotel. My wife's Aunt has a place at the beach, but it is ~1 hour away so I may end up staying local.

Looking forward to it! and meeting you other DAMN riders.

Thanks Again for the information.
drewbird911

Post by drewbird911 »

Hm-mm... I have yet to get my confirmation? How long did it take for the rest of you? I'll call them later today to see if I can find out any thing.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

drewbird911 wrote:Hm-mm... I have yet to get my confirmation? How long did it take for the rest of you? I'll call them later today to see if I can find out any thing.
odd - I got mine within a few weeks
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

My job is sending me to Ohio TDY - I'm not sure how this is going to pan out. Screwby.
drewbird911

Post by drewbird911 »

Kyler wrote:
drewbird911 wrote:Hm-mm... I have yet to get my confirmation? How long did it take for the rest of you? I'll call them later today to see if I can find out any thing.
odd - I got mine within a few weeks
Well I signed up on the 11th so its a week and a day today. I'll give it a day or two more.

thanks again.
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Kyler wrote:Is it time yet!
just over a month to go... :hi5:
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
drewbird911

Post by drewbird911 »

Well I got my confirmation today! Woot looking forward to it. I need to figure out my schedule, but I think I'll just drive down Friday morning early and only spend one night, and head home on Saturday. What is everyone else doing as far as accommodations? TIA
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

drewbird911 wrote:Well I got my confirmation today! Woot looking forward to it. I need to figure out my schedule, but I think I'll just drive down Friday morning early and only spend one night, and head home on Saturday. What is everyone else doing as far as accommodations? TIA
My plan is the same - am picking up HHR on the way over. Have reservations for Friday night at the Inn across the street from the fairgrounds.
Ken
drewbird911

Post by drewbird911 »

I got a room at the Holiday Inn Express. $7 cheaper and had good reviews. So far only planning on staying Fri-night unless I am too beat up to drive back on Saturday night. Looking forward to it and again thanks for the information.