I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DS Camping Trip - aug 22-23rd

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DS Camping Trip - aug 22-23rd

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:Am sure you made it all the way across popping a wheelie too! I wouldn't expect anything less of you..of course something had to of caught on fire, exploded, or did everything just get wet and the temp drop on your way home after leaving the group caused you to suffer slight hypothermia and that's why it took so long to post those awesome vids? :harhar: There's gotta be more story behind your ride then what that vid shows :poser:
and it was one awesome wheelie too! :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Kyler wrote:
code wrote:Am sure you made it all the way across popping a wheelie too! I wouldn't expect anything less of you..of course something had to of caught on fire, exploded, or did everything just get wet and the temp drop on your way home after leaving the group caused you to suffer slight hypothermia and that's why it took so long to post those awesome vids? :harhar: There's gotta be more story behind your ride then what that vid shows :poser:
and it was one awesome wheelie too! :thumbsup:
rub it in. :dry: I'm goin back someday over labor day weekend :roost:
mica

Post by mica »

Did anyone test out the water crossing going straight across?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mica wrote:Did anyone test out the water crossing going straight across?
there was a guy wading in the creek. he gave us an estimate of the middle and I've crossed deeper (Town Creek) but chose the shallower route since I didn't have a truck close by.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Test the water? Afraid to get wet? :poser: :poser: :poser: Everyone that is anyone that actually rides dual purpose, knows you just gas it and you'll be fine :harhar:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:
Test the water? Afraid to get wet? :poser: :poser: :poser: Everyone that is anyone that actually rides dual purpose, knows you just gas it and you'll be fine :harhar:
unless you didn't do the T-mod - right Jason? :lol2:
Ken
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:
code wrote:
unless you didn't do the T-mod - right Jason? :lol2:

Ok look an old thread....

I am thinking bout trying to do the intended ride out in WVa sometime around the weekend of July 17th if folks would be interested in a 777 Ride part deux...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

hondahawkrider wrote:I am thinking bout trying to do the intended ride out in WVa sometime around the weekend of July 17th if folks would be interested in a 777 Ride part deux...
Start a new thread Jason - this is the right time to start planning and this is a MUST DO ride for any self respecting DAMN DS rider. :smoking:

But this year I'm bringing my KTM just in case... :poser:
Ken
FiSh-n-NuT86

Post by FiSh-n-NuT86 »

my big brother told me to sign up and i did
FiSh-n-NuT86

Post by FiSh-n-NuT86 »

my brother is accidental wheelie