I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DS Camping Trip - aug 22-23rd

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DS Camping Trip - aug 22-23rd

Post by Rut Row »

I almost forgot the best pic! Eat your hearts out for not coming along!

you had to be there to get a DAMN Geezer sticker! :harhar:

Thanks Code! This is priceless! :loveit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Awesome vid! :cheers: Wish we could've gotten some footage closer to the end with the lil' whoops :whoop: Honestly, I had fun at first, kinda lost it's spark somewhere in the middle (the period of time I was cussing at jason non-stop) and then when we started hitting those I was having a blast. Probably shouldn't of hit some of those as hard as I did on the strom, but it was fun. :thumbup:

Glad you liked the decal. If you want me to make more for other events, let me know. Can do it with the white background too for those with bad eyesight. :lol2:
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

Thanks Accidental !!! Great video.

Code, did you really make the GEEZER sticker? If so, I gotta get me 2 of those.....The mud has already started to wear off the bike, but a sticker would take way longer to wear off!!! :lol2: Jus lemme know how much $ you need....I figure I'll get one for my truck too... Not that anyone is gonna understand but me and you FFs.

Great time guys. :hi5:

Kyler wrote:I almost forgot the best pic! Eat your hearts out for not coming along!

you had to be there to get a DAMN Geezer sticker! :harhar:

Thanks Code! This is priceless! :loveit:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

JaxObsessed wrote:Code, did you really make the GEEZER sticker? If so, I gotta get me 2 of those.....The mud has already started to wear off the bike, but a sticker would take way longer to wear off!!! :lol2: Jus lemme know how much $ you need....I figure I'll get one for my truck too... Not that anyone is gonna understand but me and you FFs.
you coming to NJ in 2 weeks? I have them and can give you one there - they are small - best suited for bikes or helmets
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Nice vid Shane. Lots of incriminating evidence.
Looks like a fun road.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
AccidentalWheelie

Post by AccidentalWheelie »

thanks for imput guy one more shorter one coming :whoop:
AccidentalWheelie

that'l do it untill saturday no more vids
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Was that Smoke Hole at the beginning? Nice. I have left a few of my 9 lives up there. The other roads look awesome (and familiar) too.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
AccidentalWheelie

i have no clue i just followed people with gps the whole time :shrug:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Am sorry I missed day 2 now :dry: Looks like an awesome day! :thumbup: Am sure you made it all the way across popping a wheelie too! I wouldn't expect anything less of you..of course something had to of caught on fire, exploded, or did everything just get wet and the temp drop on your way home after leaving the group caused you to suffer slight hypothermia and that's why it took so long to post those awesome vids? :harhar: There's gotta be more story behind your ride then what that vid shows :poser:

I've got the files...can send you the text version if any of you like.

Shane..if the beginning is the end of the ride on sat. that you guys did after we broke off, then yes..that's smoke hole.