I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Good Morning.....

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Chic

Good Morning.....

Post by Chic »

Another rider from Sykesville, MD. Name is Chris but I go by Chic. I was told by Shoomer to check this site as I have been looking for some nice places to ride off road legally. I have a few places, but they are a bit far away and I am getting tired of the monotony of the track.

I currently ride an R1 and a YZ250. I am thinking about selling the YZ for a 450F. Although, I may want to get it street legal, so we will see. Anyway, I am excited to meet you guys and ride. :ride:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Good Morning.....

Post by Rut Row »

Chic wrote:Another rider from Sykesville, MD. Name is Chris but I go by Chic. I was told by Shoomer to check this site as I have been looking for some nice places to ride off road legally. I have a few places, but they are a bit far away and I am getting tired of the monotony of the track.

I currently ride an R1 and a YZ250. I am thinking about selling the YZ for a 450F. Although, I may want to get it street legal, so we will see. Anyway, I am excited to meet you guys and ride. :ride:
Welcome and it is DAMN time you found us! :loveit:

get a KTM 450EXC - you won't be sorry. :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
shooom
DAMN n00b

Post by shooom »

what's up chic, glad to see you on here.
next time we ride, take my ktm out and see how you like the thumper.
KX250F
Chic

Post by Chic »

Thanks guys. I have been debating the last year selling my 2 stroke for a 4 stroke but still can't decide. I love Yamis and have been riding them since I don't even remember, but I will look into the KTMs though.

Shoom, I will def take you up on that offer. We need to make some plans soon.
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

CHIC we have 2 89yz250's one pro one wr i have thought of selling but cant :dry: i love the power i have rode 650 4strokes still cant match my 250 for snap :bow: and green ridge is only 2 1/2 hours away :screwy: . :nono: dont do it buy new and keep the yz for those days when you want to tear the trail up :roost: but not your wallet fixing new bike if you wreck it. :amazon: a fellow yamadog rider. :poser:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

oh yea WELCOME TO THE BEST DAMN RIDER WEB SITE IN MD :loveit: :thumbup: :deal: . lets ride. :roost: camp :kumbaya: an :cheers: :freakey: :hi5: d be merry ps new guy buys the beer :thumbup: lots of new guys= lots of beer :cheers:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Chic

Post by Chic »

:poser: Looks like I will fit in perfectly here! Yea I think that is why I still have the 250. Made some mods to it and basically rebuilt the entire engine, so I really don't want to let it go. Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to spend on another bike right now. Still keeping my eye out though.

Def in for the :cheers: and :freakey: and of course the :roost:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Chic wrote::poser: Looks like I will fit in perfectly here! Yea I think that is why I still have the 250. Made some mods to it and basically rebuilt the entire engine, so I really don't want to let it go. Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to spend on another bike right now. Still keeping my eye out though.

Def in for the :cheers: and :freakey: and of course the :roost:
Hey Chris....
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

chic are you going to michaux ride? :whoop: not sure how many spots left :shrug: but a great ride. :thumbup: if not let me know when you want to go to green ridge :ride: alot of the guys like the orv trail and surrounding roads :thumbsup: makes for a great weekend. :kumbaya: south jersey ride was a blast . :loveit: :whoop: :freakey: hope to see everyone on next ride soon. :deal: