I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FS: TTR125LE & TTR150L

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
smdub
DAMN Poohba

FS: TTR125LE & TTR150L

Post by smdub »

With all the spring cleaning going on, I should list my two smaller bikes.

2003 TTR125LE
L = bigger wheels (19" front / 16" rear) w/ disc brake front wheel
E = electric start

The good:
* This one has almost all the BBR upgrades - fork & shock springs / frame cradle / air filter.
* New: tires/tubes, Protaper bar, pegs, chain, YZ125 chain guide, etc.
* new ProWheel front rim and spokes I laced up and tensioned.
* New upgraded Mikuni VM24-512 carb. (no cold start issues!)
* I have the TITLE for it.
* when I bought it (in 2020) it still had the orig 2003 tires on it. I think it has had very few miles put on it.
* I've serviced the forks and most of the rear linkage bushings.
* it really does have a boat load of new parts on it.

The bad:
* When starting it occasionally sounds like it skips a gear. I suspect the starter gear on the flywheel is missing some teeth in one spot? Apparently this isn't all that uncommon and its the only thing I haven't fixed.
* The right rear wheel bearing is a little loose in the hub bore. I used bearing loctite (green) on it when I replaced them. A dab of JBweld could also be used.

It is a really well setup bike for an adult sized rider to goof off on or for a kid to hoon. I've taught several new riders to ride w/ this one.
$1600

2003 TTR150L
L = bigger wheels (19" front / 16" rear) w/ disc brake front wheel

Kick start only. Its a TTR125 w/ a BBR 150cc big bore kit on it. Noticeably faster than the 125LE

The good:
* This one has all the BBR upgrades - fork & shock springs / frame cradle / big bore kit
* Keihin 26mm carb w/ pod filter. Decent jetting (I've spent a bit of time on this.)
* new front tire.
* have new spare 150cc BBK piston and cam.
* spare big exhaust (currently not installed)

The bad:
* this one has been definitely ridden harder and has some miles. I think someone was trying to mini-moto race this at one point in its life?

Still, its really well setup for an adult sized rider. Its a great bike to hoon.
$1500

Will try to take pics soon.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: FS: TTR125LE & TTR150L

Post by phoo »

Shared with my minimoto crowd.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200