I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FS: SurRon tires / parts

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
smdub
DAMN Poohba

FS: SurRon tires / parts

Post by smdub »

I have for sale some extra Sur-Ron parts.

Tires:
1) two used 70/100-19 CST tires. These are the oem tires that come on a SurRon w/ low miles. $30 for the pair.
2) two *NEW* 70/100-19 CST tires. These are the oem tires that come on a SurRon. New replacements and have never been mounted. $50 for the pair.
3) two *NEW* Shinko 244 2.75-19 dual sport tires. These came mounted on a new SurRon wheelset. I'm keeping them rims but don't need the tires. $80 pair

Wheel sets:
1) near new 17" Supermoto wheel set. I bought these to look at lowering the bike. I mounted them to see how they fit and may have rolled it down my driveway but they haven't been ridden even one mile. $400
2) used 17" Supermoto wheel set. These came mounted on a used SurRon I bought for my kid. The front rubber looks near new but the rear tire shows some wear. $300

Misc:
1) used Kaniwaba pedal kit. One of the cranks has the pedal threads stripped out and will need replacement. Replacement cranks are $25 at https://www.kaniwaba.com/cranks
This is an earlier version kit w/ separate kickstand bracket. The kickstand bracket is currently not mounted to it as it looks like the two bolts heads were snapped off. Plenty of thread sticking out to help remove them. I put kroil on them but I'm not going to do any more work as I don't want them ;)
$50
2) oem handle bar. Have a near new takeoff. $20
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee