I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hello

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
John Go

Hello

Post by John Go »

Howdy All,
John Go here, fresh to the board and just getting back into motorcycles after a 15 year break.
I live and work near Frederick, and have a 2009 KLR. Mainly using for commuting so far, but as I get it set up will be trying more interesting stuff.

Cheers
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Bucho »

Welcome. You missed a good ride last Sunday. But there will be more.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

John Go wrote:... and have a 2009 KLR.
KLR? KLR? KLR!

Music to my ears! We get many more on the board and we'll have to change the name to DAMN KLR Riders :harhar:

and welcome! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
John Go wrote:... and have a 2009 KLR.
KLR? KLR? KLR!

Music to my ears! We get many more on the board and we'll have to change the name to DAMN KLR Riders :harhar:

and welcome! :hi5:

NOT!! Why not call it DAMN DRZ riders ? :amazon:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:NOT!! Why not call it DAMN DRZ riders ? :amazon:
That would be DAMN DRZ riders... :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

ah yes welcome fellow water buffalo moo moo just kidding :screwy: good to have another klr in the mix :loveit: the noob has to buy the beer on the first group ride :cheers: if no one has told him isnt that right you bunch of DAMN riders :freakey: . well !!! chime in :bow:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

401dan wrote:ah yes welcome fellow water buffalo moo moo just kidding :screwy: good to have another klr in the mix :loveit: the noob has to buy the beer on the first group ride :cheers: if no one has told him isnt that right you bunch of DAMN riders :freakey: . well !!! chime in :bow:
DAMN right! ... but, we are still waiting on your first round Dan... :amazon:
Ken
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

KEN we had beer at greenridge :cheers: even had left over beer :freakey: and sallydog snatched it up and put it somewhere :sheep: maybe his bike runs on that weird beer they had in the cooler they will do anything now a days for better gas miles :poser: but i can bring some next time we hit green ridge again let me know i think everyone would like it in the fall :kumbaya: or a sooner trip is good too. :whoop:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

401dan wrote:KEN we had beer at greenridge :cheers: even had left over beer :freakey: and sallydog snatched it up and put it somewhere :sheep: maybe his bike runs on that weird beer they had in the cooler they will do anything now a days for better gas miles :poser: but i can bring some next time we hit green ridge again let me know i think everyone would like it in the fall :kumbaya: or a sooner trip is good too. :whoop:
that DAMNed SallyDog - I'll be his KLR's exhaust smells like beer farts... :dry:
Ken
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

DAMN and i thought that was just the leftover coffe farts :poser: :knary: he must of had some boiled eggs before he left too :harhar: