Memorial Weekend - who is riding where?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Memorial Weekend - who is riding where?

Post by Rut Row »

All the parts for the Wasp should show up this week. I'll be burning the midnight oil trying to get it reassembled by Memorial weekend. Bucho and I then need to take it out and setup the suspension. I'm going to try to get the folks at Breezewood to let us ride there - he said we could come on a day when they didn't have too many visitors - Memorial weekend might not have low volume :lol2:

If that doesn't work, we'll go do the gravel roads at GR. :roost: :roost: :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Re: Memorial Weekend - who is riding where?

Post by Hare »

Reading Off Road Riders RORR has the Broad Mt. Enduro in St.Clair, PA it can be a tough but always big fun.
DINGO

Post by DINGO »

I'm taking Thurs-Monday off and want to take the bike to GR posibly. Finally got the tags for the 450X and would love to finally get it out on some gravel and/or dirt roads. It's been in a million pieces for the last 6 months and needs to get dirty. Only been to GR once and met some good people while I was there.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

I just got seriously disappointed. The shocks won't be done after all. Seems the Illinois guy's wife had the gall to dowload a baby when he should have been working on the Wasp's shocks. Standby :wallbash:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Shall we do a dualsport/bigbike ride from the Frederick area out to Greenridge, (ride some dirtroads, stop for lunch), and ride home. Probably try to find some motard worthy pavement in there somewhere.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Shall we do a dualsport/bigbike ride from the Frederick area out to Greenridge, (ride some dirtroads, stop for lunch), and ride home. Probably try to find some motard worthy pavement in there somewhere.
I'm in! do I need to mount my new MT-21s (60/40 tires) on the spare KLR rims or can I leave the Gripsters (90/10 tires) on?
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'll have my motard wheels on the DR.
I wasn't planning on doing the ORV at Greenridge, just the fun dirtroads. I'll look into a route for the day. Feel free to plan/lead part of the route. I'm flexible, just wanted a fun day ride. (with as little highway as possible)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I'll have my motard wheels on the DR.
I wasn't planning on doing the ORV at Greenridge, just the fun dirtroads. I'll look into a route for the day. Feel free to plan/lead part of the route. I'm flexible, just wanted a fun day ride. (with as little highway as possible)
which day works best for you? I'll see what I can do for a route
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sunday for me, (I'll skip church).
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
21783mike
DAMN Expert

Post by 21783mike »

I'll make sure I have the new tires on and see if mototricks can do the valves on the klr if this is gonna pan out for sunday....
Mike B
08 HYM1100S
08 Raptor 250 SE
06 800SS
87 750 Paso
89 KLR650A
65 H-D M50
64 125 Bronco