I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Full Gas Sprint Enduro ?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
aai
DAMN Poohba

Full Gas Sprint Enduro ?

Post by aai »

https://www.sprintenduro.com/faq/

Just curious if anyone has done one and would like to share their opinion on it. Just reading faq, looks like something I’m willing to try. Run 10-15 min take a break, run 10-15 min take a break lol. Any case just curious if anyone has signed up for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Full Gas Sprint Enduro ?

Post by gots_a_sol »

SXCS does a few rounds with a similar format. I did one a year or two ago. The one I did had a grass track lap and a woods lap alternating between them 3x each.

It usually take me a few minutes to get in the groove so the start/stop thing was throwing me off.

It was nice to have a breif break in between sections though as I was able to swap out a rear wheel mid race without issue.
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

gots_a_sol wrote:SXCS does a few rounds with a similar format. I did one a year or two ago. The one I did had a grass track lap and a woods lap alternating between them 3x each.

It usually take me a few minutes to get in the groove so the start/stop thing was throwing me off.

It was nice to have a breif break in between sections though as I was able to swap out a rear wheel mid race without issue.
Thanks I’ll take a look at their schedule. I kind of like the solo against the clock thing until a faster rider passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

gots_a_sol wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:13 am SXCS does a few rounds with a similar format. I did one a year or two ago. The one I did had a grass track lap and a woods lap alternating between them 3x each.

SXSC is run by the same guy, Billy Schlag, who runs that full gas series.

I did the race in westernport MD this past year.

It costs a little over 100 dollars a head for about 90minutes of riding all weekend. 6-8minute per grass/woods lap (3x each a day over 2 days). Overall enjoyable. I will do another when they are in town. Its well ran

10-15minute break is accurate. Sometimes less and missed my class one time. That was awkward.
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

thanks Joker. Reading the links I posted above, the new organizer has changed a few things, splitting the two day for everybody to one day depending on your class. C Amateurs Saturday and Pros thru B on Sunday. That I like, just need to take a Friday off camp, ride Saturday, watch the pros Sunday to noon or after and bolt. For Saturday buy in is $55, $10 to rent transponder, camping fees so it could very well be $100 to ride. I did catch a video on YouTube that they had one in PA, hopefully this new organizer can get it back along with that Md schedule. Regardless appreciate the heads up :cheers:
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Trying to find a use for that new 2T 150 huh?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Sonny the farm is free. Covered in ice at the moment but soon you will be able to give that 150 a proper work out
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Yeah Ive been playing over at that grass field or straw field I should say because it so convenient in this crappy weather. Man I want to drive my zero turn over there and cut a maze but that’s asking for trouble. :nono: One thing Ive learned so far, the bike likes it better when singing :lol2:
Addictive for sure. Being careful about it though but it feels like cloud 9 just floating :loveit:
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F