I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Amazon guy is screwing with me

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Amazon guy is screwing with me

Post by Twist »

From time to time, the FedX/Amazon delivery guy will leave a package in my driveway or just outside my garage door. The front porch is another 15' away where most packages are left where they're mostly out of sight and out of the weather. It finally happened this past year that my wife backed her car over something she had ordered from Amazon so I made a sign and put it on the garage door. The #@#$ guy is just screwing with me now...

I'd love to have some way to get these guys for being too lazy to take a package to the porch.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Amazon guy is screwing with me

Post by Marylander »

I think the problem is that amazon makes their entire workday miserable and screws with them so much it makes it difficult for them to care (I've talked to a couple drivers). I doubt too many customers are very nice to them either. Putting the package under your sign probably gives them a tiny bit of pleasure in an otherwise crappy day. Yeah, they maybe should try to find a better job but that's not always the easiest thing.

Also, of course this would frustrate me too. ;)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

tied that myself. had the same results.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I guess I should be satisfied that this now happens rarely. It's better than leaving the package at my mailbox out on the street which has also happened from time to time.

I love it when they send me a photo of where they left the package for delivery confirmation - and the photo location is of my package on a neighbor's front porch. This must be the way those guys entertain themselves.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain