I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dirty Santa toy ride Dec 5th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Dirty Santa toy ride Dec 5th

Post by Boom Boom »

Welcome anytime Sonny but it is warmer in the house....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Sunny and 70, (somewhere). Just not Saint Clair Pa. Going to be a little nippy.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Word is the single track loop will be just over 20 miles and any road should be minimal. Sounds perfect for a 150 KTM Stephen. Picture posted for today had just a skiff of snow so other than cold conditions sound great.
I will have both trials and enduro bike along. If the temps feel like freeze my candy ass off it will be a slow bike day and I will find some fun stuff to play on....have all day so can mix things up.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

I just got the info packet email. Sonny, looks like camping is allowed:
Camping
You are welcome to stay onsite Saturday night! We’ll have members of our crew there. Many are also staying at the Holiday Inn in Frackville.
I might drive up the night before now...
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

That’s the plan for us also, have a buddy of mine driving up from Bristol Va. we’re suppose to meet in Frederick area off 81 noon Saturday then cruise on up to FRO. Still waiting on the other 3 guys that showed interest. But the plan is JoJo and I will be at the parking lot at FRO no later than 4pm Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Boom Boom wrote:Sunny and 70, (somewhere). Just not Saint Clair Pa. Going to be a little nippy.
Will see you up there Mike! Looks like I’ll be bringing the EvO Image

KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Sonny I will be looking forward to video of you crawling into your tent at 2am after a pub crawl.... those coal country boys and girls might teach you a thing or two about drinking and having a good time.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
KRKid
DAMN n00b

Post by KRKid »

I wouldn’t mind tagging along with you guys if you will have me. Been Mia on this board for a while and haven’t gotten out locally to meet any other members. I think I’ve actually ridden with Stephen and Sonny at Phils spot in Emmitsburg once a great while ago.

I bought a FRO pass last winter and have been a hand full of times so I can try to show you guys around a little bit if you want. Been riding with a guy out of Baltimore at FRO after a got the pass. Still get lost a bit, but starting to find some good single track every time I go. Haven’t really studied the route that they have planned so have no idea what the trails will be.

Thank,
Kevin
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Kevin? I’m bad with names but I can put faces to bikes Image
Regardless would be cool you make it, definitely remember meeting you up at Phils

KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
KRKid
DAMN n00b

Post by KRKid »

Yes sir. That is my truck and was my bike, just sold the 390 month or so ago. I bought a used xtrainer last year and lost interest in the dual sport. Sonny, you and your friend going with the off-road course or still bringing the dual sport?

Has anyone going ever ridden at FRO before? I’m not much of a tour guide, but you can get to a few other tracts from the Darkwater parking area very easy. I think Stephen is thinking about buying a membership, I can show you guys what little I know about the areas if the route toward town gets old or crowded. I’ve got to sign up I guess and figure out if I want to get up early or try to come up sat. night.