I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Michaux DS Aug 15th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Michaux DS Aug 15th

Post by Firebolter »

The S500 is a dirt road ride for the most part. What little real trails (options if they use them) are easy. You could ride the S500 on a street bike, many guys do! Hell I rode my Ducati Desert Sled 800 2 years ago and rode all the options as a course marshal. It was a handful on a couple of the options on those basketball size rock and ledges, but even with those Scorpion tires, I made everything.
Lots of cool bikes---
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Re: Michaux DS Aug 15th

Post by smdub »

Agreed, S500 is a lot of forest roads. IMO, The ATV connector is harder than anything in the Michaux DS we rode this year. We've gone to ride that area several times outside of the DS ride. Neither are hard enduro level stuff.

But as always, it's the folks you do any ride with is what makes it a great time. :cheers: I need to drag my VA ride buddies to a DAMN event sometimes. It would be hilarious.

Bill, your friend w/ the 500 from the KAT still riding offroad? (Robert??)
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee