I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Kitzmiller Trip April 24-26

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Kitzmiller Trip April 24-26

Post by Hare »

We are headed up Kitzmiller, Maryland April 23-26 and you DAMN guys are invited!

Cost is $10. per day, right on the Potomac River, All kinds of trails, a beaten into submission MX track, with plenty of road riding. no water or bathroom or anything like that, we can rent a portable if need be. Can bring big campers, lots of room, great riding all around. Bring your friends and family, there will be lots of kids riding and not. Not many stores near by so come ready to stay, food, beer, water. We usually try to have the grill going with some big hunks o meat then people pitch in with their favorites etc for a killer feast.

Motorcycles, quads, buggys and even sidecars are welcome. Ken you get your boys together and we can run a hack race on the MX track or maybe make a more forgiving course!

and just fyi
I spoke with the caretakers tonight and I asked if they wanted people to spread the word about this riding spot, they do not. They like it how things are right now with the word of mouth method and they would perfer people NOT to spread the word around and have it get too big. So PLEASE do not post this info or their info on other websites but do invite your friends and family.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Kitzmiller Trip April 24-26

Post by Rut Row »

That is the same weekend as the DAMN Reunion Campout! :huh:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

DOH! and i even looked for conflicts with that date! Maybe i can slide by durring a day trip loop out that way.
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Keep us in mind for a daytrip Adventure ride destination and we will do the same, many cool views between these two spots. I will rally the troops for an extended ride to GR one of the days Friday -Sunday. most of our guys will be on dirt bikes so it may be hard to do logistically.

do people stay late and ride on Sunday at GR? If all else fails I may leave early Sunday do a solo stop for some more bike action on sunday or even just meet some of the characters.
Attachments
P1010072sm.jpg
P1010072sm.jpg (145.26 KiB) Viewed 3179 times
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Last year a few of us hung around for a Sunday afternoon ride. Most people had left by then, but I'm sure a few of us will still be there. I don't plan on leaving until late Sunday afternoon.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:Last year a few of us hung around for a Sunday afternoon ride. Most people had left by then, but I'm sure a few of us will still be there. I don't plan on leaving until late Sunday afternoon.
I'll be there Sunday. Not sure how late I'll stay - depends on weather and what everyone wants to do.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

cool i will swing by Sunday unless earlier. we will require beer and food upon arrival
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I plan to be there on Sunday but have to leave Saturday AM to attend Do-Da day with my 4 year old. That, in his words, is not negotiable. I will be back Saturday afternoon for the festivities.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.