I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Another F'n N00b

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
GSSteve
DAMN n00b

Another F'n N00b

Post by GSSteve »

Or am I a b00b?
Hi, I'm Steve, I frequent the ADV board under the same name, I ride an 03 KTM 625Sxc and an 02 BMW R1150GS among other bikes and a scooter. I live in the North Carroll County area and a member of the R&T club in Frederick.
I ride mainly D/S events now, after retiring from many years of MX, Enduro and Hare Scramble racing.
I like to ride and I am willing to help out when things need to get done, I also have a pretty extensive collection of tools along with a MC lift and tire changer if you ever need a hand or a place to do some work.

Hit me up with a PM if need help or just want go for a ride.

Steve
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Another F'n N00b

Post by Rut Row »

GSSteve wrote:Or am I a b00b?
Hi, I'm Steve, I frequent the ADV board under the same name, I ride an 03 KTM 625Sxc and an 02 BMW R1150GS among other bikes and a scooter. I live in the North Carroll County area and a member of the R&T club in Frederick.
I ride mainly D/S events now, after retiring from many years of MX, Enduro and Hare Scramble racing.
I like to ride and I am willing to help out when things need to get done, I also have a pretty extensive collection of tools along with a MC lift and tire changer if you ever need a hand or a place to do some work.

Hit me up with a PM if need help or just want go for a ride.

Steve
Welcome and about DAMN time ya got here! :freakey:

Lift? Tools? I think you are going to be popular!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris