I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Greenridge Sun 4-6

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
thisguy

Greenridge Sun 4-6

Post by thisguy » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Not to try to step on the Motard ride, but I am going to head up to Greenridge to do a recon ride. Try to figure out the camping spots and maybe plan a GPS Route for in the park. I am going to park and leave form the Ranger station on MV Smith Rd around 10am.

Bill

Teethgrinder

Re: Greenridge Sun 4-6

Post by Teethgrinder » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:21 pm

thisguy wrote:Not to try to step on the Motard ride, but I am going to head up to Greenridge to do a recon ride. Try to figure out the camping spots and maybe plan a GPS Route for in the park. I am going to park and leave form the Ranger station on MV Smith Rd around 10am.

Bill
Sounds fun. :ride: Have my heart set on the Motard ride, though.

Driving/trailering in and parking?

thisguy

Post by thisguy » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:29 pm

bumper carry, park and ride.

RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:42 pm

I'm almost glad I have to work tomorrow. Too many good rides to choose from. Have fun.
Rob

XR650L

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:51 pm

RRob wrote:I'm almost glad I have to work tomorrow. Too many good rides to choose from. Have fun.
Can I try to make you feel bad (or maybe sick for work) and tell you I am meeting a couple of DRZ guys in Westernport for a little WV-style motard action? 1 PM at the Westernport McDonalds. :amazon:

:mrgreen:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:04 pm

I'll be at your house at 11. Can you have my cappuccino and supercorsa ready when I get there?

Just kidding. Sunday's are the only day I can never call in sick. Don't scare those guys too bad!
Rob

XR650L

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Super Corsa and cappucino will be ready whether you show or not. :cheers:

(I hope I don't scare myself too bad! :deal: )
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Don't worry RRob. You aren't missing anything here (except for the cappu and SC). It is damp and cold in Garrett County, proving there ain't no trusting the weatherman. :nono:

If it dries out and warms up in a few, I will try to sneak out and run down Aurora Pike to St. George. I will have to keep my "common sense o'meter" in check. I recall that road being pretty slippery my last time down it late last fall-fresh tar and pea gravel everywhere, over emphasis on the pea gravel.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 pm

mdubya wrote:Don't worry RRob. You aren't missing anything here (except for the cappu and SC). It is damp and cold in Garrett County, proving there ain't no trusting the weatherman. :nono:

If it dries out and warms up in a few, I will try to sneak out and run down Aurora Pike to St. George. I will have to keep my "common sense o'meter" in check. I recall that road being pretty slippery my last time down it late last fall-fresh tar and pea gravel everywhere, over emphasis on the pea gravel.
DAMN.. I had to ride heard for some sportbikers today... but a motard ride in the near future would be freaking cool.... Some needs to hit up greg... I would be cool to do a Damnriders trip to Centrailia...... I will let him fill in the details...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se