I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Riders Birthday Camp & Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

DAMN Riders Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by Granville »

In celebration of DAMN Riders .org’s first year of throttle happy internet life, I will host a DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride 3/14-3/15, to adult registered users. Considering the monumental significance of this first birthday event, I have carefully selected a special single track riding site that is guaranteed to put a DAMN smile on your face. :ride: :ride: :ride:

Located in the heart of scenic Western MD, just 15-miles from Frostburg, this secured private track has remained a closely guarded secret for years. :brows: But due to this historic birthday event, we are welcomed to ride on a well groomed single track, climb a series of challenging hard packed mining hills, roll down steep descents, hammer a tight pine section and maybe even carve in some new trails. Selected by Dirtbike Television as a it’s own “super secret test riding facility”, this diverse single track now becomes available (3/14-3/15) to you DAMN Riders free and legal :loveit: . See season 2, episodes 3-6. http://www.dirtbiketelevision.com/index ... k=episodes :bow: :bow: :bow:

For those DAMN Riders whose bike’s are not yet set-up for the technical rigors of single track riding are still welcome to stop by camp and conspire trips to near by points of interest, such as Dan’s Rock and the Savage River State Park. :cheers:

Plan on primitive style camping. However, the property does contain a very large building which has a bathroom. That is, if the fickle plumbing is deemed operational. :kumbaya:

PM me, if you desire to attend this DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride. Include your full name, age, phone number, riding experience and e-mail address. I will send members directions to our private property and a copy of a numbered waiver of liability. A singed numbered waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property :deal: and it will also help me keep track of how many DamnRiders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult. :whoop: :roost: :whoop:

A word of warning to would be trespasser :nono: :nono: :nono: . This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers.

Jim
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMN Riders Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by Rut Row »

Now THIS is how ALL n00bs should announce their membership of this PRESTIGOUS DAMN organization! :loveit: :loveit:

Granville, you have set a new standard of behavior! :loveit: :loveit:

:whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

I'm in! PM sent. :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Perhaps the guys from Dirtbike television will return from their sabbatical and film this DAMN party for posterity sake? I miss them and all the sweet new bike they would bring for test rides.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

btw, I'll be bringing a DAMN Birthday cake! :eats:

Suitably decorated, of course! :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

What exactly makes you a "C" rider?

I think I'm a "C"ompetent dirtbike rider. Is that good enough?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:What exactly makes you a "C" rider?

You are definitely a "C" rider. By definition, "C" is anyone not an "A" or "B"

I think he should have said a "K" or better meaning faster than Ken! :harhar:
Ken
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Bucho wrote:What exactly makes you a "C" rider?

Yep, Good enough.

"C" = Competent to know what you can and can not do. We have bypasses for some of the tougher stuff.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Have a DAMN good time, sorry I'll miss it.

And Happy Birfdey to us!
husky4
DAMN Wanabe

Post by husky4 »

Hi, nice to see a new member from the hills of WMD. Count me in. Hopefully the snow and ice will subside by then.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

I am most likely in. Not sure I can come up with the camping gear needed for early March though. I might have to commute back and forth from Oakland. Hopefully, the ground hog won't see his shadow.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC