I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Post by Bucho »

Not sure what the actual tag is. But here is a pic of the cressponds and one of the area that was flooded (but is now dry).

Like Dirty said, this is Cresspond Road up near Clear Spring. Also spitting distance from the Hagerstown Raceway.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sorry for the delay guys, planned to get out today but I got called in and Ive been sitting down at circuit court all day.
Hopefully, Ill get a new tag posted on Friday.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

What time friday are you riding? I can be at your place at about 1030 and can ride until about 1415. I can take you to the MD Tag since no one else seems interested in it.

Oh yeah, its going to have to be a connie type ride (for me anyway) as the DRz is already in the trailer for the ride to Moab. Did I mention I am going to Moab? :fitz:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
chasbo
DAMN Expert

Post by chasbo »

Wingfixer wrote:What time friday are you riding? I can be at your place at about 1030 and can ride until about 1415. I can take you to the MD Tag since no one else seems interested in it.

Oh yeah, its going to have to be a connie type ride (for me anyway) as the DRz is already in the trailer for the ride to Moab. Did I mention I am going to Moab? :fitz:

Wing, if I still had a camera I would have nabbed that MD tag since I live less than ten miles from it. I would have gotten this one too... :shrug:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Night Tag

Post by Bucho »

I decided to go out and ride after the Mrs went to sleep.

Try to get this tag b/tw 1000-1800hrs when the store is open. The milk and ice cream is all made right on site and is great.

If you snag the tag right now, its also the ADV Maryland tag. You can get a double.

The actual tag

Incase you cant read the sign in the above pic, trucks like these are coming and going from the site.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

OH NICE!!!! gotta get out the door!!! I had some fond memories "by the dash board lights" Cresspond Rd! Hope you well Bucho, we need to get out and ride soon. Nice ride btw!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

oil-spitn-rat wrote:OH NICE!!!! gotta get out the door!!! I had some fond memories "by the dash board lights" Cresspond Rd! Hope you well Bucho, we need to get out and ride soon. Nice ride btw!
Its really a beater, works fine but I'm not in love w/ it. I'd sell it tomorrow if someone wanted to pay money for it.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

Tag still here... Hmmm. The boss and I will be out today to inspect the area and get some ice cream maybe!
Phil- beater or not thats a great bike. how is it two up? Call me if you ever want to ditch it~
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

the pickup

Drop is pending...

I will not use the fb pics. Didn't realize you all can't see them.
Last edited by oil-spitn-rat on Sat May 28, 2011 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

[quote="oil-spitn-rat"]

the pickup

Drop is pending...[/quote

Don't post the drop picture from facebook. I can't see those.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200