I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Trials bike owners "ROLL CALL"

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Re: Trials bike owners "ROLL CALL"

Post by Longboardr »

Firebolter wrote:Here's a really awesome rider who got 2nd place Mod 3, he is a handsome suma'bitch! :chace:
Is he hiding somewhere behind that old dude on the cool bike?
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Longboardr wrote:
Firebolter wrote:Here's a really awesome rider who got 2nd place Mod 3, he is a handsome suma'bitch! :chace:
Is he hiding somewhere behind that old dude on the cool bike?

HEY it's NOT NICE to make fun of OLD PEOPLE :nono:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

:barf:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I love you guys! And Big Bird is right, not cool to make fun of us old folks who live in 55+ communities, we're fragile! :salute:
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote:... we're fragile! :salute:
Oh PULLEEEESSSE :bull:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Looks like "Father Time"......could be Joe Cocker also, either way..cool bike :amazon:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Purple Haze
DAMN n00b

Post by Purple Haze »

Just picked up a 2008 TXT Pro 300 , thanks to Boom Boom for searching and Travis for the sale .
Trials experience ,about 3 hours now .Picked up enduro riding two years ago after a 25 year
hiatus with encouragement of some mtb friends . I live in Ferndale Md. with no riding area .
13 Husaberg TE 300
2020 TRS rr 250
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Purple Haze wrote:Just picked up a 2008 TXT Pro 300 , thanks to Boom Boom for searching and Travis for the sale .
Trials experience ,about 3 hours now .Picked up enduro riding two years ago after a 25 year
hiatus with encouragement of some mtb friends . I live in Ferndale Md. with no riding area .
Welcome to the bafoonery :ride:
Nothing like having your first ride being on snow and ice covered stuff that is a challenge on a good day.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Boom Boom wrote:
Purple Haze wrote:Just picked up a 2008 TXT Pro 300 , thanks to Boom Boom for searching and Travis for the sale .
Welcome to the bafoonery :ride:
Nothing like having your first ride being on snow and ice covered stuff that is a challenge on a good day.
Newbie oriented trials ride in Wilmington DE at Noon today... See the "newbie trials day" thread. If you load up quickly, you have time to make it.

I'll PM you my cell# just in case you can swing it.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

03/08/2014 trials play day at the Farm.
All man made stuff to play on but best I can do still having snow in the woods. Lots of logs (some small and some BIG) concrete pipe...you name it. If it is left over from a construction project we are riding over it.
11am start.
If you have not been to the farm yet and want to attend, PM me and I will forward the address. Don't like posting things like that for the world to see.
Couple years ago we had a couple guys from NY show up at the farm mid week and unloaded dirt bikes, walked over to our shop and asked the workers where the trails were. I got a call about "my buddies".
When asked where they got info allowing riding, DAMN riders was mentioned.....no more posting of private riding locations ever again...lesson learned.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr