I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Trials Open House Nov 3rd

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Re: Trials Open House Nov 3rd

Post by motojunky »

badguy wrote:
Marylander wrote:I can't get past the notion that there was a prius with a bike on a hitch rack... Did I read that right?
Yep :lol2:

I still don't know who it is, but I first noticed that car up at the White Rose trials event earlier this year. I just stood and stared at it in disbelief for a few seconds...
Pretty sure it's Scott Merrick. Rides a new 4S Beta very well. Super nice guy, though he's always got a cross look on his face. He takes his trials seriously. :lol2:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Marylander wrote:I can't get past the notion that there was a prius with a bike on a hitch rack... Did I read that right?

I'm not going to be able to get out to this one but, when they get started back up next year, I will definitely be out. Thanks for the offers of help/rides!
No need to wait until next year. We did a "newbie trials day" last off-season that went well. We could easily be talked into doing it again.

If you want to ride, we'll find a way to get you on a bike. The first hit is free... :lol2:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

motojunky wrote:No need to wait until next year. We did a "newbie trials day" last off-season that went well. We could easily be talked into doing it again.

If you want to ride, we'll find a way to get you on a bike. The first hit is free... :lol2:
That would be awesome. Thanks!