I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

YeHAW! I'm ready

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

YeHAW! I'm ready

Post by Rut Row »

[youtube][/youtube]
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: YeHAW! I'm ready

Post by phoo »

Too funny. I closed that video to come to the forums and saw another link to it.

Great video.

Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

That video is awesome. I am mentally and emotionally ready but I think my knee needs at least two weeks

It has been10 days and my knee is weak but feels really good. I am glad I chose surgery. I saw the doctor on Thursday and he even said my progress was much better than expected. Told me I was allowed to go back to work and walk with crutches. Hmm? I worked all week and lost my crutches so????
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

Pretty cool, :thumbup: I got monkey butt in under ten minutes! At 7:30 , I thought they were in a low flying plane. The opening said, "one man"? I saw two bikes at times? What kinda bike was it? klr650?
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
GearedUp
DAMN Expert

Post by GearedUp »

Yes 2 KLR's one pre 2008 and one post
Gary

KTM 530EXC
Kawasaki KLR650
KTM Adventure 1190R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:That video is awesome. I am mentally and emotionally ready but I think my knee needs at least two weeks

It has been10 days and my knee is weak but feels really good. I am glad I chose surgery. I saw the doctor on Thursday and he even said my progress was much better than expected. Told me I was allowed to go back to work and walk with crutches. Hmm? I worked all week and lost my crutches so????
Bonehead, I know you don't have the leg brace yet. If you mess up that knee before the Big Trip ... well, let's just say it won't be pretty :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris