I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

FS: WR450, registered in WA, dirt+sumo setup

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
biffer99
DAMN Expert

FS: WR450, registered in WA, dirt+sumo setup

Post by biffer99 »

It pains me to do this.

FOR SALE: 2008 WR450F.
miles/hours: Who knows. Several. You DAMN riders know how much I ride. I'm there for a few then you don't see me for a year. If I had to categorize it, I would say that it is in good condition. It's not showroom (I rode it like it was supposed to be ridden). I did, however, take good care of it. It has all the accouterments which make it street-legal - blinkers, mirrors, stator, etc. It is currently registered in Washington state. I'm sure you'd have to go through a tiny bit of hassle with the MVA here in MD, but it does have the necessary equipment already. Also included is a supermoto setup. I have never put the supermoto wheels/tires on the bike but they came from another wr450. It also has a clarke tank, acerbis hand guards, and the normal stuff you would see on a bike from a DAMN rider.

Anyway, I really don't want to get rid of this but must for personal reasons. I'd rather someone from DAMN had it so it's not even going on craigslist right now. You are all reasonable people, make me an offer. And please, if I shed a tear when you take it away, don't tell anyone.

Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: FS: WR450, registered in WA, dirt+sumo setup

Post by Rut Row »

uh-oh... dudely this sucks! I guess this means no Biffer at the Hammer?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Kyler wrote:uh-oh... dudely this sucks! I guess this means no Biffer at the Hammer?
I'm down but I'm not out. I still have the DRZ with both wheel sets. I probably won't make Hammer :( but I'll make something sooner or later!
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Doh! :huh: I hate to see this. I hope something changes so you can keep it.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC