I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dagnamit!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Dagnamit!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bonehead »

I am currently on the side of 795 changing the second flat tire for the day. The first was the front @ 11am. Now the rear at 5pm.

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY

here are some pics. My wife brought me a second front wheel set-up for the first blow out. I had a tube for the second one.
Attachments
front.jpg
rear tire.jpg
Last edited by bonehead on Sat May 07, 2011 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Re: Dagnamit!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bonehead »

Word of advice-

No matter how frustrated, angry or tired you are. Do not lay down and look at the clouds and smoke a cigar while changing your inner tube on the side of the road. Someone will call and say you crashed and died and every police officer, fireman and rescue team will "stop" by and say hello. Then you will need to show all of them your license, registration and insurance information which really slows down the whole tube changing process a lot.

I learned my lesson. Smoke a cigar while standing to say them a lot of hassle. I now am tired, frustrated and feel really bad about causing a commotion.

Now back to changing my tube.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

and none of them gave you a ride home? :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

No ride home but they didn't give me a set of brackets either. At first I was a little irritated then I realized why the were all there and I felt bad for wasting their time. I think I will add a folding chair to my tool kit so the know I am ok and not belly up.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

You should see how fast they come when you lay the bike on its side because you don't have a stand!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

More pics please! :smoking: :smoking:
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r