I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

SOLD :: Sidi Boots, size 45

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
..::LOST::..

SOLD :: Sidi Boots, size 45

Post by ..::LOST::.. »

Good morning! In preparation of buying an expensive Wikco motorcycle tire changer I thought I'd sell off some stuff I have laying around. And by stuff I mean the only one thing I have laying around related to motorcycles :-)

Here goes. I have a pair of Sidi boots size 45 purchased back in December from a member on ADVRider.com. These boots didn't workout for me, so I decided to by a pair of softer Sidi Discovery's from Bob's BMW. They are comfortable, just a lot more boot then I needed on the 1200 GS. I told the wife if I don't sell these I may have to buy another bike to complement the boots, yeah that didn't fly. Anyway I wore the boots once and I'm told the other person wore them for about a week. They are in outstanding condition and a good deal for anyone looking for a pair of boots. The owner wasn't sure which Sidi's they were, but I think they are Raptor Evo's - at least they most resemble the Raptor Evo.

What I think the boot is:

I'd like to get what I paid, which is $150

More photos can be viewed =>: http://gallery.me.com/hjnorris#100200&b ... &view=grid
Last edited by ..::LOST::.. on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: Sidi Boots, size 45

Post by phoo »

I think that's my size and I think I'm interested. What model/year are they?

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200

phoo wrote:I think that's my size and I think I'm interested. What model/year are they?

Thanks,

~Patrick
Patrick,

I don't know the year, but I think they are Raptor Evo's. The person I got them from had forgotten what year and exact model they were too when asked.

-Jay
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

..::LOST::.. wrote:
phoo wrote:I think that's my size and I think I'm interested. What model/year are they?

Thanks,

~Patrick
Patrick,

I don't know the year, but I think they are Raptor Evo's. The person I got them from had forgotten what year and exact model they were too when asked.

-Jay
I call second dibbs. let me know if you dont want them Phoo.
Matt
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Go ahead and take them. I have $200 in parts showing up on Thursday so I'll use my old roadrace boots for the rest of the season.

Thanks,

Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200

bonehead wrote:
..::LOST::.. wrote:

Thanks,

~Patrick
Patrick,

-Jay
I call second dibbs. let me know if you dont want them Phoo.
Matt
Matt,

You still interested?

-Jay
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

Matt,

You still interested?

-Jay[/quote]

Yes Sir. where are you located?
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!