I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Almost killed today!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Almost killed today!

Post by Wingfixer »

Dude!! Glad you are ok, that coulda easily been a lot worse. As others have said, you showed a ton more restraint than me, I would have followed her till I caught her or ran out of gas. It total bullshit that she didn't at least stop to make sure she didn't flatten you.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Ovo wrote:Man Bucho that is some scary stuff. I used to ride Hwy 1 in Cali when I lived in San Fran.
Not to hijack the thread, but when did you live in SF? Those were my stomping grounds from 2000-2006. Good times. Did you ever get over to East Bay with Redwood Rd or, my favorite, Calaveras Blvd? My buddy got nailed by someone who crossed into oncoming traffic (there really was only 1.5 lanes) on Calaveras. Then the asshole did a 15 point turn to go back where he came to run off while my friend was laying broken in the road. Buddy got the guy's license plate, but the cops screwed up the investigation or something.

I never did get down to the Lick Observatory.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

Good riding! Glad to hear you are ok!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Dude!! Glad you are ok, that coulda easily been a lot worse. As others have said, you showed a ton more restraint than me, I would have followed her till I caught her or ran out of gas. It total bullshit that she didn't at least stop to make sure she didn't flatten you.
She was probably from MoCo. :fitz:

And someday she's going to get stopped by a LEO and her worst nightmare will be realized when Bucho walks up to her car... :flush:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I hope that happens and I wish I could be there to see that!

WWOSSUVD (Worthless waste of skin suv driver): Ah, hi officer. I know I was speeding a little but...

Bucho: Good evening ma'am (realization dawns) do you remember hitting a motorcycle a few days ago?

WWOSSUVD: Ahhh, (color slowly draining out of her face)

Bucho: I have something I would like to show you (reaches for stun gun.....)
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Glad you are ok Phil. Watch those twisties and cars. They never seem to respect the lines.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

Bucho,
I'm so happy it was only your mirror! This weekend was not good for DR riders huh? I commend you on your self-restraint, I don't know if I could keep myself from loosing it. I have removed a mirror or two from asshole drivers and am honestly ashamed I behaved that way, I'm glad you didn't. It seems like the right thing to do at the time though!

It's so DAMN hard to keep it together when people almost kill you, they just don't get it.
zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 »

glad your ok, can be hard not to loose your kool, nice job of savin' it
ReardenSteel
DAMN Wanabe

Post by ReardenSteel »

Wow... Glad you stayed upright. But I agree, you should have gotten the tag and called the MSP.
Rearden Steel
'20 WR250R
'19 FJR1300ES
'10 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4
Eastern TransAmerica Trail 2011