I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

I'm here, you can all sit down now

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
derf

I'm here, you can all sit down now

Post by derf »

Ok, well, I moved to MD from NJ last summer, and its pretty boring riding by yourself. Anyway cool beans, found this place by looking for trails through WV, see I have this grand dream that I'm an expert off road, but in reality I can count on one hand how many miles I've actually ridden off road. So yeh I'm a newb on anything not paved. Anyway been riding for a few years, mostly sport bikes, been up and down the east coast a few times by bike. But I went out and bought a KLR last summer and have put a few thousand miles on it since then.

I'm also an active member over at twowheelfix.com, klr650.net, and I lurk at adv the horizonsunlimited

Well, here are the good stuff, pictures:

My current stable, getting rid of the bobber project on teh right, and returning the ex500 to my brother soon too.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: I'm here, you can all sit down now

Post by Grady »

Welcome to the DAMN group!
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

:welcome:
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

We do a couple of NJ trips a year. They have some great sand roads out there.

Hopefully the weather will break and the riding season can start soon. I know you have just joined the group, but feel free to come to our DAMN Get Together next week on the 5th.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

You DEFINITELY found the right place! :welcome: and about DAMN time you found us too! :brows:

Good bike ya got - you'll have a lot of fun. But replace those other bikes with a 450 class dual-sport machine for some real fun.

Come to the winter get-together, the DAMN birthday party and the DAMN Reunion.

The KLR will be fine for the reunion :whoop:

and we'll see how good your off-road skills are at the birthday party :amazon:

I'm thinking entertainment... :jack: :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
derf

Post by derf »

Kyler wrote: I'm thinking entertainment... :jack: :hi5:
You have no clue