I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tourmaster Transition Series 2 Jacket $80 obo.

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Jacket is size xxl, in "like new" condition. No wear or tears. All seams are in great shape. I owned one of these when I had my accident (slid on my back down the pavement) and walked away without a single scratch, cut or bruise. So I honestly love these jackets.
Here's what it includes, etc....

* The three quarter length 600 denier Carbolex® and 600 denier ballistic polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for strength and increased nighttime visibility
* A waterproof and breathable Rainguard™ barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
* Collar anchor snap eliminates flapping while collar is open
* Waterproof zippered three-position shoulder vents combine with chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and the Pipeline Ventilation System to provide flow-through ventilation
* Durable two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
* Wide reflective strip across the back and chest, reflective sleeve piping, Phoslite® material panels and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
* The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
* Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
* Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
* Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) Liner features warming 100g polyfill insulation
* Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand pockets with flap closure, internal media pocket, dual zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
* Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit
* Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included

Pm me with questions or offers. Or email me @ piyip6@yahoo.com

Usually sell for $170. I'm selling for $80.00 /obo. plus shipping (unless you wanna pick it up).

Last edited by code on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brappp
DAMN Expert

Re: Tourmaster Transition Series 2 Jacket $80 obo.

Post by brappp »

what size?
Tommy
08 KTM 280XCF
07 KTM 525EXC
06 Scorpa SY175F
85 Yamaha YZ125N
WATR, GMER, R&T, ECEA, AMA-D7
" DEATH before DNF!! "
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

I have one of these jackets and LOVE IT!! I can ride in 25 degree weather with no electric liners and not feel cold at all. I take the liner out and wear it all summer too, the vents provide really good air flow and keeps you semi cool. Don't get me wrong its still a tad heavy for a summer coat but its wearable.

Bump for a really nice jacket and GREAT price.
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Sorry.... It's xxl. Thanks ovo. I love mine...& of course the one that saved my back from getting shredded. These things work. I tested one and bought a new one right after it. The one from the accident only has a few scratches too which is mind boggling to me.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

both the size and the price are right but my AST is just fine - not sure what I'd do with a second jacket.

and what are YOU doing with a 2X jacket? Massive weight loss?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Kyler wrote:both the size and the price are right but my AST is just fine - not sure what I'd do with a second jacket.

Wish I lost some weight. 20lbs would suffice. Lol either the arms are cut short or I have long ones. I tried xl and the jacket felt good, but my heated liner would ride up with the sleeves just below my elbows when I reached for the grips. Besides...isn't bigger always better? Lol
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

code wrote:
Kyler wrote:both the size and the price are right but my AST is just fine - not sure what I'd do with a second jacket.

Wish I lost some weight. 20lbs would suffice. Lol either the arms are cut short or I have long ones. I tried xl and the jacket felt good, but my heated liner would ride up with the sleeves just below my elbows when I reached for the grips. Besides...isn't bigger always better? Lol
Are you around in the morning? I am interested if it fits.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

I'll be here til 11:30. 410.236.6779 is the #
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Sale pending receipt of paypal
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

I guess I should have called you this morning. My loss. Let me know if the deal falls thru.
:lurker:
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!