I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Tourmaster Transition Series 2 Jacket $80 obo.

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Jacket is size xxl, in "like new" condition. No wear or tears. All seams are in great shape. I owned one of these when I had my accident (slid on my back down the pavement) and walked away without a single scratch, cut or bruise. So I honestly love these jackets.
Here's what it includes, etc....

* The three quarter length 600 denier Carbolex® and 600 denier ballistic polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for strength and increased nighttime visibility
* A waterproof and breathable Rainguard™ barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
* Collar anchor snap eliminates flapping while collar is open
* Waterproof zippered three-position shoulder vents combine with chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and the Pipeline Ventilation System to provide flow-through ventilation
* Durable two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
* Wide reflective strip across the back and chest, reflective sleeve piping, Phoslite® material panels and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
* The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
* Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
* Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
* Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) Liner features warming 100g polyfill insulation
* Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand pockets with flap closure, internal media pocket, dual zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
* Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit
* Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included

Pm me with questions or offers. Or email me @ piyip6@yahoo.com

Usually sell for $170. I'm selling for $80.00 /obo. plus shipping (unless you wanna pick it up).

Last edited by code on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brappp
DAMN Expert

Re: Tourmaster Transition Series 2 Jacket $80 obo.

Post by brappp » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm

what size?
Tommy
08 KTM 280XCF
07 KTM 525EXC
06 Scorpa SY175F
85 Yamaha YZ125N
WATR, GMER, R&T, ECEA, AMA-D7
" DEATH before DNF!! "

Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 pm

I have one of these jackets and LOVE IT!! I can ride in 25 degree weather with no electric liners and not feel cold at all. I take the liner out and wear it all summer too, the vents provide really good air flow and keeps you semi cool. Don't get me wrong its still a tad heavy for a summer coat but its wearable.

Bump for a really nice jacket and GREAT price.
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Sorry.... It's xxl. Thanks ovo. I love mine...& of course the one that saved my back from getting shredded. These things work. I tested one and bought a new one right after it. The one from the accident only has a few scratches too which is mind boggling to me.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm

both the size and the price are right but my AST is just fine - not sure what I'd do with a second jacket.

and what are YOU doing with a 2X jacket? Massive weight loss?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Kyler wrote:both the size and the price are right but my AST is just fine - not sure what I'd do with a second jacket.

Wish I lost some weight. 20lbs would suffice. Lol either the arms are cut short or I have long ones. I tried xl and the jacket felt good, but my heated liner would ride up with the sleeves just below my elbows when I reached for the grips. Besides...isn't bigger always better? Lol

bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:54 pm

code wrote:
Kyler wrote:both the size and the price are right but my AST is just fine - not sure what I'd do with a second jacket.

Wish I lost some weight. 20lbs would suffice. Lol either the arms are cut short or I have long ones. I tried xl and the jacket felt good, but my heated liner would ride up with the sleeves just below my elbows when I reached for the grips. Besides...isn't bigger always better? Lol
Are you around in the morning? I am interested if it fits.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 pm

I'll be here til 11:30. 410.236.6779 is the #

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Sale pending receipt of paypal

bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 pm

I guess I should have called you this morning. My loss. Let me know if the deal falls thru.
:lurker:
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!