I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

CRF100F For Sale

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
dirtygirl
DAMN n00b

CRF100F For Sale

Post by dirtygirl »

Hey guys!

I am selling my 2007 CRF100F :whoop: if anyone is interested in getting a starter bike.

I have pics if you are interested.

DirtyGirl :roost:
CapoGreg

Re: CRF100F For Sale

Post by CapoGreg »

Been looking for something for my wife. She's 5'10" and most of that is legs. How tall are you or how do you think it would fit someone her size?
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

The low weight would be great, but she is fairly tall. She would probably be better off w/ something bigger. She sounds like she would fit that CRF230L.
My wife is at least 5 inches shorter and fit a TTR-125L, and I think that is probably a touch bigger than a CRF100. When our kid gets older, she wants an XT225/250.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

That's what I thought, but I'm in a tight spot with this. She can't even ride a bicycle, so I need to get her something small enough she can handle, but big enough to fit her. I thought about a CVT scooter, but that's a waste of money, since she can't really ride it anywhere. A dirt bike would be usable on my parents farm and the surrounding areas, and she's more interested in off-road riding than street riding anyway. I guess I should take her to the dealer and have her sit on a couple of them in the 100-250 cc size and see what she likes best.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I initially bought an old KZ650 for my wife to learn to ride on. Picked it up for super cheap at an auction. Was comparable to what I learned on, but turned out to be too much for her. She was doing fine but had one small mishap with too much throttle and wrecked. After that she was terrified of it, so I got rid of it. Two years later she wanted to ride again and I got her that TTR125L. I think she was almost too big for that, but the small size weight, and low power were not intimidating and she loved it.
I guess Im trying to say that its probably better to get her something on the smaller side. You can always get her something bigger later.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bucho wrote:I initially bought an old KZ650 for my wife to learn to ride on. Picked it up for super cheap at an auction. Was comparable to what I learned on, but turned out to be too much for her. She was doing fine but had one small mishap with too much throttle and wrecked. After that she was terrified of it, so I got rid of it. Two years later she wanted to ride again and I got her that TTR125L. I think she was almost too big for that, but the small size weight, and low power were not intimidating and she loved it.
I guess Im trying to say that its probably better to get her something on the smaller side. You can always get her something bigger later.

+1 :thumbup:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
dirtygirl
DAMN n00b

Post by dirtygirl »

I am 5'2 . . . I think it might be a little short for her. But a super easy bike to learn on.
dirtygirl
DAMN n00b

Post by dirtygirl »

Well my husband is 6'1 and he rides it around for fun. She can definitely "fit". It's super easy to ride.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

CapoGreg wrote:That's what I thought, but I'm in a tight spot with this. She can't even ride a bicycle, so I need to get her something small enough she can handle, but big enough to fit her. I thought about a CVT scooter, but that's a waste of money, since she can't really ride it anywhere. A dirt bike would be usable on my parents farm and the surrounding areas, and she's more interested in off-road riding than street riding anyway. I guess I should take her to the dealer and have her sit on a couple of them in the 100-250 cc size and see what she likes best.

I bumped the add I put on here for her bike, it has pictures.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

dirtygirl wrote:Well my husband is 6'1 and he rides it around for fun. She can definitely "fit". It's super easy to ride.
+1. If you go over to Allsport near Dulles airport any Sunday AM you can see a bunch of 6' + 200 lb. + grown men riding mini bikes and bashing elbows for hours.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC