I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride: April 1-3

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
phoo
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride

Post by phoo » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 am

I got the pass to make it to the event. :rickey: Asking at the end of two weeks straight of me being in the house along with family probably helped. She's probably looking to have the house to herself. :loveit:

> Mdubya might even lead a local ride of the good twisty roads and dirt roads in the area.

I'll bring my DS wheels just in case!

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200

Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 am

RRob wrote:I'm in! Thanks, Granville! I've heard nothing but rave reviews of your place and your hospitality! So far, it looks like April 1st will work for everyone...
:thumbup:

Let's do April 1, to April 3rd. I will get there late afternoon 4/1 (by 6:00). Baby #1 "Joker" and his crew of Frostburg University merry-man will undoubtedly be there before me and open the gate. :kumbaya:

Those only set-up for road riding, may want to poke mdubya and conspire a local road ride around Savage State Park.

Rain date April 9.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:15 am

WOO-HOO!! 2011 riding season is shaping up very nicely!! :loveit:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Joker
DAMN Expert

Re: Third Annual DAMN Birthday Camp & Ride: April 1-3

Post by Joker » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:28 pm

I am revving my chainsaw up now. Hopefully all this DAMN snow doesn't knock over too many trees to stop our DAMN ride. Hopefully I can put my bike back together, but something tells me I have plenty of time.

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Joker wrote:I am revving my chainsaw up now. Hopefully all this DAMN snow doesn't knock over too many trees to stop our DAMN ride. .
Please feel free to leave a couple of trees down so we work on our log hopping skills on the trail.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee

brappp
DAMN Expert

Post by brappp » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Granville wrote:Let's do April 1, to April 3rd.
:censored: DAMN!! NVTR just scheduled the annual "Spring Trail Ride" that weekend (Sunday, April 3rd) again at Eagle Bay in King George, VA. Any chance to maybe move it to it the next weekend Jim? :shrug:
Tommy
08 KTM 280XCF
07 KTM 525EXC
06 Scorpa SY175F
85 Yamaha YZ125N
WATR, GMER, R&T, ECEA, AMA-D7
" DEATH before DNF!! "

Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:18 am

brappp wrote:
Granville wrote:Let's do April 1, to April 3rd.
:censored: DAMN!! NVTR just scheduled the annual "Spring Trail Ride" that weekend (Sunday, April 3rd) again at Eagle Bay in King George, VA. Any chance to maybe move it to it the next weekend Jim? :shrug:

At this point 4/1 appears is the date the DAMN Clan wants. If Kyler, Bucho, Wingfixer and other previous posters give a thumbs-up to 4/9, then they can change it. It is now there date to change.

BTW, I love banging bars with the NVTR Clan. What a great club you guys have :thumbup: .
Let's pick a date for a NVTR Camp & Ride. Give me a date. I would love to host you guys. If your clan has the numbers and chips in some $, let's roast a pig or reasonable fact similar.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.

pmullen
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by pmullen » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Granville wrote:BTW, I love banging bars with the NVTR Clan. What a great club you guys have :thumbup: .
Let's pick a date for a NVTR Camp & Ride. Give me a date. I would love to host you guys. If your clan has the numbers and chips in some $, let's roast a pig or reasonable fact similar.
well... :dry:

now we know where WE stand... :dirtdog:

THEY get a pig roast :salute:

:jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:11 pm

He didn't say we couldn't bring a pig but who wants to spend all that time not on the trail?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

pmullen
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by pmullen » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Wingfixer wrote:He didn't say we couldn't bring a pig but who wants to spend all that time not on the trail?
I may have misunderstood that anyway - he could have been referring to brappp's date... :shrug:

:peep:

:hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris