I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DC Motorcycle SHow

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DC Motorcycle SHow

Post by Rut Row »

I'm not sure I'm going to the show this year. Triumph won't be there and I really wanted to see their new 800cc ADV bike. Given the poor attendance by dealers/manufacturers in past years, I'm not sure it is worth the drive into town.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Kyler wrote:I'm not sure I'm going to the show this year. Triumph won't be there and I really wanted to see their new 800cc ADV bike. Given the poor attendance by dealers/manufacturers in past years, I'm not sure it is worth the drive into town.
I didn't plan on going until I heard Triumph was going to be at NY this year. That changed my mind real quick. :brows:
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

Will everyone cage this trip or will there be folks stupid enough to ride? :dry:
I'd like to go either way, coming from Hagerstown. I'm not fond of DC (we are all hillbillies out here) but if there is two wheeler action I'm up to the challenge.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

If you are going and want to buy your tickets online use the promo code COG2011 for 4 dollar savings..

Buy online at www.motorcycleshows.com
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

oil-spitn-rat wrote:Will everyone cage this trip or will there be folks stupid enough to ride? :dry:
I'd like to go either way, coming from Hagerstown. I'm not fond of DC (we are all hillbillies out here) but if there is two wheeler action I'm up to the challenge.
Hmmm - I'd car pool with you if interested.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris