I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Black Friday

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Black Friday

Post by Bucho »

CapoGreg wrote:Do the words "catastrophic engine failure" mean anything to you guys. I think I might already be out of this one.
Show up w/ that old Yamaha.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:I`m good with Greenridge.
saweet - see you there - bring an extra leftover turkey sandwich willya? :eats:

I'm taking the boss lady out for t-day dinner and won't have any leftovers :boohoo:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Bucho wrote:
CapoGreg wrote:Do the words "catastrophic engine failure" mean anything to you guys. I think I might already be out of this one.
Show up w/ that old Yamaha.
Didn't think of that. I'll have to get a permit for it. Pretty sad when a '78 two-stroker is more reliable than a '09 with 700 miles.

Ken, I'll se what I can do for leftover turkey. Should be plenty of it, even with a family the size of mine.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

CapoGreg wrote:Ken, I'll se what I can do for leftover turkey. Should be plenty of it, even with a family the size of mine.
:kbasa: :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

CapoGreg wrote:They better stand behind it, but I'm worried. I followed all the proper break-in procedures, but can't vouch for the previous owner. If anyone wants to dispute my mechanical skills, they're welcome to look at the Capo. 21,000 miles and it still runs and feels like new. I didn't get to talk to them today, but my wife did, and they said bent valves, wrecked piston, broken flywheel, and some other things she couldn't remember. I need to call them tomorrow at lunch to get the details. It had one hard backfire, but ran fine for 70 miles after that. I rode it onto the trailer Friday night, and Saturday morning it blew up on me without warning. If the dealer won't stand behind it, I'm SOL, because I can't throw that kind of money at it.
That sucks but that kinda damage doesn't sound like the kinda thing that could be blamed on improper break-in. Even if it wasn't broken in correctly though that is no basis for not standing behind the warrantee. If they give you any trouble over fixing it go straight to Kawasaki with it, I think I mentioned that I was having some warrantee issues with Valley Cycle on my connie, one call to Momma Kawi solved the issue.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Kyler wrote:
saweet - see you there - bring an extra leftover turkey sandwich willya? :eats:

I'm taking the boss lady out for t-day dinner and won't have any leftovers :boohoo:
:thumbup: Will do :thumbup:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

:thumbup: Cool! See ya there! Is yer bro comin' or is his DRZ still DOA?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Wingfixer wrote:
:thumbup: Cool! See ya there! Is yer bro comin' or is his DRZ still DOA?
Still DOA! I offered him my 400 motor to put on his bike. He said is done for awhile :shrug:. I`m trying to get another member of the DRZ family to go (Bryan). I`ll bring a table and some left overs.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:I`ll bring a table and some left overs.
:eats: :hug:
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Friday - Mostly cloudy with scattered rain or snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Saturday - Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
DAMN... it is going to be cold! :dirtdog:

BRING IT ON!
Ken