I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Baltimore area riders?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Baltimore area riders?

Post by Grady »

Seems like this year has been kind of busy for many of our Baltimore area riders. Our Monday night rides fell off, no little illegal trail runs, and no Northeast rides. I think we should get something together while the weather is still nice. I'm game for just about anything. A C&D canal ride might be nice, or we can all just do a little ride and meet for food and drinks somewhere closer. Unfortunately I don't know the trails in Harford or Cecil counties, nor do I know the C&D canal. But I do have some little trails near my home that can be fun for a short little ride.

Throw out some ideas guys. I know weekends are a busy time for riding right now, and there's an event almost every weekend from now till the beginning of November. So weeknight's work for me, but if a weekend works for everyone then thats cool too.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: Baltimore area riders?

Post by Skinny-J »

Grady,

Thanks for trying to rally the troops. Weeknights are about impossible for me because of work and the kids but if a weekend ride comes together I would try my best to hook-up.

Jay
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

I would like to do some C&D stuff...I havent found any trails in Cecil yet, but I still look when I'm out riding around.
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

IN!! I have been waiting for something to come together on this! Lemme know.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
RadioRyder
DAMN Expert

Post by RadioRyder »

IN! I grew up in Churchville and used to know lots of cool places in Harford County, but seems like everything in that area has grown so much, I don't know what is still available. :shrug: I would love to ride the area again, it's been too long since I've been up there.

I now live in Pasadena and there are some interesting places to ride in Anne Arundel County. Old jeep roads and single trails (sandy) with power line crossings to different sections. Good for a few hours of constant gettin it :rickey: .
06 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Grady wrote:Seems like this year has been kind of busy for many of our Baltimore area riders. Our Monday night rides fell off, no little illegal trail runs, and no Northeast rides. I think we should get something together while the weather is still nice. I'm game for just about anything. A C&D canal ride might be nice, or we can all just do a little ride and meet for food and drinks somewhere closer. Unfortunately I don't know the trails in Harford or Cecil counties, nor do I know the C&D canal. But I do have some little trails near my home that can be fun for a short little ride.

Throw out some ideas guys. I know weekends are a busy time for riding right now, and there's an event almost every weekend from now till the beginning of November. So weeknight's work for me, but if a weekend works for everyone then thats cool too.
C&D C&D C&D. Any ride would be cool :ride:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
RadioRyder
DAMN Expert

Post by RadioRyder »

+1 :roost:
06 Suzuki DR-Z400S
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Hazzard County here. I'm always up for some riding, although I stick to the pavement and gravel with the big Italian lady. I'm trying to nail down a new dual sport, but my wife has her heart set on a new Triumph Bonneville.
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

RadioRyder wrote:there are some interesting places to ride in Anne Arundel County. Old jeep roads and single trails (sandy) with power line crossings to different sections. Good for a few hours of constant gettin it :rickey: .
WHERE??! I'm in Crofton and the best I can hope for is a turn here and there. Doing wheelies just to keep myself entertained...
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
RadioRyder
DAMN Expert

Post by RadioRyder »

biffer99 wrote:WHERE??!
Well kept secret in Pasadena. I will PM you my cell # and we can hook up. These places are probably best with a small group :brows:

I have to work on Sunday but maybe Saturday afternoon we can kick up some dirt (afternoon only cuz it's hunting season and I don't wanna go down that way). Plenty of places nearby to grab an evening :cheers: too!!

-Bryan
06 Suzuki DR-Z400S