I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Street Ride - Sunday Sept. 5th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skyclad

Re: Street Ride - Sunday Sept. 5th

Post by Skyclad »

Crap, I wish that I would have known you guys were doing this. I would have ben all over it. I have the luck to drive the road in your video most days on the way home from work this month.

I have explored a fair number of the gravel/dirt roads in the area as well. Let me know when you want a tour. I can take you on a nice selection from easy to a few that provide a nice challenge on the Ulysses.

One of my favorites would be Sawmill Road. One end of it was in the video, right in the middle of the switchback at the bottom of the hill (what looks like a driveway at 1:28). Sawmill Rd goes back in on the left, and follows the little valley you descended through right before the switchback.
CapoGreg

Re: Street Ride - Sunday Sept. 5th

Post by CapoGreg »

I looked longingly at Sawmill Road, but I don't want to do it on the Capo. The road at the end is Indian Steps, right across from Sawmill in the switchback. I'm planning another ride up there, basically the same route, I just have to pick the day.