I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

BeaveRun Supermoto Wed. Sept 1

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

BeaveRun Supermoto Wed. Sept 1

Post by mdubya »

Anyone want to join? restukey and I will be there. I will be on my DRZ since the Vert has caught the sniffles, so no excuses about your bike not being fancy enough.

Noon to 8 PM. Get yer ya-ya's out.

Should be $25 to ride for the day!
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: BeaveRun Supermoto Wed. Sept 1

Post by mdubya »

We had a killer good time yesterday. restukey, myself, and one other SM shared the track with a pair of shifter karts all day. The shifter karts are nuts to watch and we had more track time than we could physically handle, all for $25!!! :screwy: :ride:

TyMarp joined us for therapy sessions, data acquisition, and good company. I think he is hooked now! :ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:We had a killer good time yesterday. restukey, myself, and one other SM shared the track with a pair of shifter karts all day. The shifter karts are nuts to watch and we had more track time than we could physically handle, all for $25!!! :screwy: :ride:

TyMarp joined us for therapy sessions, data acquisition, and good company. I think he is hooked now! :ride:
I gotta tell you, I could really get into the shifter cart business - it does look cool!

If I can ever get in front of the vacation power curve :boohoo: , I WILL be there - likely next year.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

I had a blast once again. If anyone is sitting on the fence, this is the most laid back atmosphere on Wednesdays. We almost always have the track to ourselves for $25 bucks. I think you can put about 20 riders on the track and not feel too cramped. We had three. With those kind of numbers, three riders, it doesn't matter if you show up on knobbies.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

If you guys ever pick a wednesday I am home, I would make the drive.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.